Teaser Trailer Thoughts.

#1xXDa-KidXxPosted 12/28/2011 11:20:04 PM

It hasn't yet been online, but I thought I might as well start a thread on it and make the first thread ever for this forum. Here you'll post your thoughts and speculation on the trailer due out tomorrow.

#2KyoKusanagiPosted 12/29/2011 1:42:35 AM
Terrible. It's like they are intentionally trying to run a bad PR campaign.
---
Currently LPing: Megaman Legends
www.youtube.com/thesnake383
#3xXDa-KidXx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2011 2:25:00 AM

The fact that I didn't see "Wiiware" worries the hell out of me. And Ken didn't mention it either.

#4joshua593210Posted 12/29/2011 5:59:50 AM
Yeah I highly doubt this is actually coming to Wii Ware. It's probably too big file size. Maybe it will be on the Wii U's downloadable service.
#5oievcPosted 12/29/2011 10:46:09 AM(edited)
I really wanted to play this, but I hate gaming on smartphones, and I won't buy a PS3 or an XBOX 360 just to play this. Guess I won't get to play this one then, unless they release this on the 3DS e-Shop to give the game to Nintendo fans.
---
Kirby!
#6abigexplosionPosted 12/29/2011 11:19:20 AM
oievc posted...
I really wanted to play this, but I hate gaming on smartphones, and I won't buy a PS3 or an XBOX 360 just to play this. Guess I won't get to play this one then, unless they release this on the 3DS e-Shop to give the game to Nintendo fans.

I'm with you. Somehow, Sega seems to be unaware their Sonic games sell better on Nintendo systems. I want to play this and Generations but don't really want a PS360, so I just have to hope Sega will port these games over to the Wii U, but there's no word on anything like that yet.
---
Not changing this signature until a new F-Zero is announced. *started 6/18/10*
F-Zero > Mario Kart. If you disagree, it's because you're bad at F-Zero.
#7KayubePosted 12/29/2011 1:32:18 PM
I'm mostly worried about any bonuses you might get for having both episodes, like being able to play as Tails in episode 1 or something. If there isn't a Wii version then people who only got the first episode on Wii won't be able to get the bonuses unless they buy the game again on a different system. If there's a Wii U version they might be able to make it work. And the Wii U will probably be out by the time there's an episode 3, so there shouldn't be a problem there.
---
Andross won't have his way with me.
#8chequelotsPosted 12/30/2011 11:56:37 AM
abigexplosion posted...
oievc posted...

I'm with you. Somehow, Sega seems to be unaware their Sonic games sell better on Nintendo systems. I want to play this and Generations but don't really want a PS360, so I just have to hope Sega will port these games over to the Wii U, but there's no word on anything like that yet.

They can't realease it on the wiiware but they release it on i-phones and androids and such? Am I the only one who thinks that's stupid. This is infuriating. I've been waiting a long time for episode 2 and for nothing? Yeah F*** YOU SEGA!!
#9xXDa-KidXx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2011 2:16:07 PM

Well guys, SEGA comfirmed that its not coming to Wiiware.

http://mynintendonews.com/2011/12/30/sega-officially-confirms-no-sonic-4-episode-2-for-wii/

#10Ben ReillyPosted 12/31/2011 5:12:18 AM
chequelots posted...

They can't realease it on the wiiware but they release it on i-phones and androids and such? Am I the only one who thinks that's stupid. This is infuriating. I've been waiting a long time for episode 2 and for nothing? Yeah F*** YOU SEGA!!

iOS and Android can have files bigger than 50mb, UNLIKE the Wii.
---
Lebatard: "So what more could Derrick Rose actually have done to make you acknowledge that he had a bad game? Urinate on himself?"