HOw much loot?

#1HypnoGPosted 6/22/2011 10:18:37 AM
Trial was fun, how much loot and such is there?

Is it worth it if I cant coop?
---
GT:RhinoFiasco http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e107/Detha/wit.jpg
#2CantidoPosted 6/22/2011 11:17:52 AM
Around 200 loots to find :)

Yes it's worth it if you can't co op. The game changes up a little by yourself, and has a great leaderboard that shows you the best players mechs.
---
Two Pyramid Heads walk into a bar.
There were no survivors.
#3DuConLaFlemePosted 6/22/2011 12:52:07 PM
I'm wondering, how much does it takes to get those 200 loots?
I know it's a tower defense and it's mean to be replayed, i don't redo my games so it's pretty important for me to know before buying.
Else i'll wait for a sale.
Thanks.
#4VagrantDekePosted 6/22/2011 2:09:53 PM
I've done 4 or 5 4 player matches online and so far the loot is random. With levels of rarity. We are getting 7 or 8 pieces per map, so... not really an answer, but a better idea.
---
GT: Vagrant Dienekes
#5DuConLaFlemePosted 6/22/2011 2:21:25 PM
I game last usually 10 minutes i guess?
so only like 25 games to get everything?(around 4-5 hours)
Can't be true.
#6SpootzPosted 6/22/2011 2:41:38 PM
You've got the wrong idea.

How much loot you get is dependent on the level. Certain pieces of loot are guaranteed from each level. Then you get other items from loot boxes (the amount of boxes in a level is set, but what you get from the dropped loot box is random). Also, you're not going to get the higher ranked loot if you play on lower levels.
---
Live: Spootz
PSN: SPTwhte
#7VagrantDekePosted 6/22/2011 2:53:37 PM
Oh, to add, loot drops from boss mobs like Big Willy, so yes, you may only get a couple pieces. At the same time, you'll get random gear, so you may not get all the pieces you need out of 500 drops. Granted how often the rare stuff drops is a guess right now as I haven't spent enough time, but above post is correct. The first map we got a few drops, a later map we got a ton of drops, but we fought quiet a few "boss" monsters.
---
GT: Vagrant Dienekes
#8DuConLaFlemePosted 6/22/2011 3:11:13 PM
Okay, well it's a lot better, will take it then. Thanks for the information.
#9SpootzPosted 6/22/2011 3:11:59 PM
Does anyone know the rarity levels yet?

So, far I've seen white, green, and purple.
---
Live: Spootz
PSN: SPTwhte
#10mario_potPosted 6/22/2011 11:02:00 PM
you get a lot of loot so far i have gotten 1 core and over 10 unique guns in a little over an hour of play . not to mention the money and stuff I have gotten from the personal and regimented challenges as well . and if the mechs i have seen other players use are any indication there's a ton of stuff left to unlock and gain still .
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss