Wait wuuuutttt

#1ShadowTwilightPosted 3/4/2011 2:34:44 PM
is this? Day 1 DLC?
---
"To this I have said, "Obviously." I can speaking this obviously to have making this. Self-teaching can many powerful."-gandob
#2widget624Posted 3/4/2011 3:21:02 PM
Yes. It comes free with all new copies of the game.
---
I type the above hoping you know what I'm talking about, 'cause I sure as hell don't.
#3Ravage319Posted 3/4/2011 5:09:44 PM
Basically It's EA's way of screwing you out of content if you buy used games.
---
[gt] BlindDeth
"What do the latins know about war? Last time I checked there were none left" -ducttape83
#4ShadowTwilight(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2011 5:39:32 PM
I just hope it's not done the way that ME2 was done with the Cerberus Network, because the code I got for it was defective, so I never got any DLC for the game. EA has been screwing us over for a while now.
---
"To this I have said, "Obviously." I can speaking this obviously to have making this. Self-teaching can many powerful."-gandob
#5OpunaesalaPosted 3/4/2011 8:51:35 PM
Well, if you buy the game used, you are screwing EA and Bioware over since they don't get any money for used sales. They might as well give more incentive to those of us that buy new to support them.
#6Cholo6Posted 3/7/2011 8:14:30 AM
Genius way to get people to buy the reasonably priced game new. They could have easily made DA:II $69 or $79 and we would have still shelled out.
#7clubs10Posted 3/7/2011 9:33:47 AM
that's capitalism love it or leave it(I applaud any company willing to exploit it's own costumers thumbs up EA).
---
People don't forget- John Marston
#8rgsniper1Posted 3/10/2011 9:14:57 AM

Wow, some people just refuse to be happy. I'm not going to argue about it but I am going to say there's nothing wrong with EA/BIOWARE giving away something extra to encourage new sales. It makes total sense and is fair, if it's not fair how about think up a couple other ways to try to get people to buy your product new and not used? Hmmmm at that point it sounds pretty logical what they are doing.