If this game gets overlooked I will cry

#1FentonBaileyPosted 3/15/2011 1:50:24 AM
:(

Seriously, it's great.
---
Xbox GT: Fentonizer
#2ItsaMeMarioooPosted 3/15/2011 9:43:19 AM
I agree, this game is ridiculously amazing.

So satisfying and so..... easy-to-use. By that I don't mean that its an easy game, I'm a third of the way through and my mind is consistently boggled for at least 10 minutes at each level, but it just makes sense. I don't feel like I'm battling the engine, like I'm trying to exploit the game because the game doesn't allow freedom, it's just so intuitive and easy to grasp, how the waldos, input-output, icons, piping, ect. work.
---
Currently Playing:LittleBigPlanet 2, Minecraft, Starcraft 2, Desktop Dungeons
In Great Anticipation For:Skyward Sword, Pikmin 3, Scrolls
#3FentonBailey(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2011 12:26:02 PM
10 minutes!? How far are you? I'm on the 3rd planet and each level is taking me upwards of 20 minutes. I love the little stats telling you how well you did compared to ther people. I'm usually pretty average.

Well said though, this game is great!
---
Xbox GT: Fentonizer
#4AgaissiPosted 3/16/2011 5:38:56 PM
I just spent the better part of an hour working on the second optional stage. I'm loving every stage so far, and I think that this is the perfect puzzle game for me. It reminds me of one of the minigames from The Island of Dr. Brain.
---
My name is Ozymandius, King of Kings.
Look upon my work, ye mighty, and despair.
#5involutionPosted 3/21/2011 5:37:55 PM
A fantastic game, I agree -- at least for brainiacs! Certainly not a game for everyone, as I can well imagine the average left-clicking gamer already getting lost on the very first tutorial.
#6lIoveyouaIIPosted 3/23/2011 2:08:37 AM
Agreed
---
I am nationTimeline.
#7hairmeisterPosted 3/24/2011 12:55:49 PM
Loving this game too, on the penultimate planet, head in hands straining the brain.
---
My friend, you would not tell with such high zest, To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie: Dulce et decorum est Pro patria mori.