Just picked this game up off of Steam

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. SpaceChem
  3. Just picked this game up off of Steam
4 years ago#1
It's quite fun. I tried out the demo and was instantly hooked.

It's a clever concept, and it reminds me a bit of programming (that could just be my background talking, though).
---
The programming Buddhist. Need help with some coding? Ask away. Proficient in C++ and Java.
4 years ago#2
I'm a prorammer too, i agree it's a lot like programming, especially when it shows you how you compared with others, makes you want to optimize it or get less symbols(similar to playing code golf).
---
*THIS SIG INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK*
4 years ago#3
Much as I hate pointless bumps...this board is way too dead.
Bought SpaceChem. Loving it more than any other puzzler I've played in a very long time. I agree, optimizing cycles and symbols is practically addictive. Every map I finish, I spend an hour figuring out a more efficient way to get the same results, then another hour optimizing that. So many hours of fun~
---
Proud Hikikomori. It's not a mental disorder, it's a lifestyle choice.
4 years ago#4
I think the board is dead because the reddit topic exists. Although even that is rather slow.

More people just need to be told about this game
---
The programming Buddhist. Need help with some coding? Ask away. Proficient in C++ and Java.
4 years ago#5
If you haven't played it yet, the developer also made the Flash game Codex of Alchemical Engineering, which has similar game play in many respects.
  1. Boards
  2. SpaceChem
  3. Just picked this game up off of Steam

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived