Magic 2013 Announced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1AerosoldierPosted 4/6/2012 6:19:54 AM
As expected, Wizards has chosen PAX East to announce Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013, but you can find an announcement in this Arcana.

Some notable features:

- In addition to Xbox 360, PS3, and PC, the game will be available on iPad. So if you wanted Duels on the go, there you go.

- The new format is Planechase, to tie into the Planechase decks that will be released in June.

- Manual Land Tapping is supported, but optional.

- Nicol Bolas is the game's boss.

http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/arcana/945
---
Oh Hypocrisy! A world full of n00bs Indeed!
#2Jin_SakazakiPosted 4/11/2012 2:02:20 AM
That's a lot of exclamation points..... but good news.
---
Tonight I dine on turtler soup.....
#3matapiojoPosted 4/11/2012 3:24:13 AM
Aerosoldier posted...
- Manual Land Tapping is supported, but optional.

Thank, GOD!
---
Who stole mah cheezz?
#4LygoPosted 4/21/2012 11:26:01 AM
I guess I will wait learning this game then, until this comes out. Are they releasing one every year or something?
#5matapiojoPosted 4/23/2012 8:50:44 AM
Lygo posted...
I guess I will wait learning this game then, until this comes out. Are they releasing one every year or something?

Why would you wait to learn the game? Get the demo at least.
---
Who stole mah cheezz?
#6fereydoomPosted 5/18/2012 2:38:06 PM
the only thing i want is full customization deck.
#7TheyCallMeSlimShadyPosted 5/18/2012 5:23:48 PM
^ not ever happening

It would hurt MTG:O which itself is the primary moneymaker for magic on a digital platform.

The intent of the game is to get people hooked onto magic and eventually migrate to MTG:O or the physical card platform. They don't to make a product that can easily cannibalize their more profitable platforms.
---
5 Billion dollars in the US from just Wing sale's is the same amount of money Bandai makes from all of Gundam put together in Japan. Redzaku
#8SekokuPosted 5/25/2012 9:29:27 PM
TheyCallMeSlimShady posted...
^ not ever happening

It would hurt MTG:O which itself is the primary moneymaker for magic on a digital platform.

The intent of the game is to get people hooked onto magic and eventually migrate to MTG:O or the physical card platform. They don't to make a product that can easily cannibalize their more profitable platforms.

Well then, port MtG:Online to PSN, XBLA for console people then. The fact there's no full deck editor is really stupid. I want to be able to move cards from one deck to another that may be "stronger" with some of the fat trimmed out and with better cards replaced.