Can you make your own deck?

#1SolhdierPosted 7/19/2011 10:37:41 AM
With cards from other decks + the unlocked ones?
---
Mexican [Sage]
#2Damaged7Posted 7/19/2011 11:02:42 AM
Nope. Each deck gets some unlocked cards. You can then edit that deck however you want while staying 60 cards or above.
---
The girlfriend complains that we dont spend time together. *Takes 360 into kitchen* - Sig by FFTHEWINNER
#3Deus_LeonisPosted 7/30/2011 6:21:12 PM
you can if you install a mod but the .exe file for it is cracked so no online play or at least no steam.
#4Turelio_0Posted 8/7/2011 8:24:07 AM
That's stupid. I was looking to buy this, but if I am stuck with pre-made decks, that's a deal breaker :(
---
I'm not glass half full, but I'm not glass half empty. I prefer to question whether the glass actually exists and what constitutes existing.
#5Anarchist_ApplePosted 8/7/2011 8:50:08 AM
Turelio_0 posted...
That's stupid. I was looking to buy this, but if I am stuck with pre-made decks, that's a deal breaker :(

Then don't buy it, but there's reasons you can't build your own deck. Game balance, as people would cram the best of everything into one deck, but more importantly, because you can in MTG online.

MTGO is significantly more expensive, why would they give you the same feature in a game that costs around the same as a booster pack?!
---
Gamertag: Anarchist Apple
#6Turelio_0Posted 8/7/2011 10:04:00 AM
Ah, I thought this was MTGO, but like 2012 edition or something, it's all that came up on steam.
---
I'm not glass half full, but I'm not glass half empty. I prefer to question whether the glass actually exists and what constitutes existing.
#7themastahPosted 8/12/2011 9:44:57 AM
Game balance, as people would cram the best of everything into one deck

That's how it is in real magic......
---
A wild blog has appeared!
http://thedeepindigo.wordpress.com - A new blog about M:TG and other games: this one has updates!
#8Damaged7Posted 8/13/2011 11:14:35 AM
With real Magic, there are probably thousands of cards to make a deck with.

This game is limited in the card base so you would get everyone using the same deck.
---
The girlfriend complains that we dont spend time together. *Takes 360 into kitchen* - Sig by FFTHEWINNER
#9themastahPosted 8/13/2011 6:32:10 PM
There are around 17,000 cards in real magic.

Should have just ported the Magic Online stuff.
---
A wild blog has appeared!
http://thedeepindigo.wordpress.com - A new blog about M:TG and other games: this one has updates!