Master Your Destiny Challenge

#1kairyu815Posted 6/15/2011 6:41:56 AM
I'm on the master your destiny challenge (the first "hard" one at the top), and I could use some assistance. I can't seem to figure out any way to do everything that needs done. Any help would be appreciated.
---
muffin button >_>
#2kairyu815(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2011 10:49:57 AM
Bump
---
muffin button >_>
#3FiGhTiNCoWBoYPosted 6/15/2011 11:14:38 AM
this one took me some time.

start off with Index as the game suggests, and your front 3 need to be Coiling Oracle, then the Island, then the Bogardan Hellkite. So when you're selecting, you'd pick:
card1,card2,Bogardan,Island,Coiling Oracle. That'll put em with oracle on top. So now we play our 1 island, drop out Bloodbraid elf. Since bloodbraid has cascade, it'll pull out coiling oracle next. Coiling oracle will pull out the island right after it and drop that on battlefield. Now you should have 4 unused mana, 2 of which are islands. Remove your Djinns last wish, letting you pull out your hellkite. With the hellkite you can shoot off 5 little fireballs, 4 go to the air elemental, 1 to the illusionary servant. Since illusions get sacrificed anytime their targets by a spell or ability, the 1 dmg attack is enough to remove him from field. With the 2 flyers out of the way, cloud elemental is screwed since he can't block ground, and your elf swings for 3 with haste.
#4kairyu815(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2011 11:16:26 AM
Thank you =D I almost had it once... I just used the last ping on the wrong thing. Thanks again.
---
muffin button >_>
#5YoYoHaHaPosted 6/19/2011 6:22:10 PM
Hurrah for Fighting Cowboy!!!

Thanks so much, I can't tell you how long I struggled with that one!!

*tips his cap*
---
PSN: JaeSabz * GT: JaySabz * Steam: JaySabz7