Open Letter from all Heavy-on-Flag

#1DartkunPosted 4/18/2012 5:10:01 PM
Dear Light and Medium classes,

Please interrupt any Juggernauts shooting MIRV from the middle of the map onto your HoF. My Chain Gun while amazing is not suited for killing characters with 2500 HP at a long range.

If you kill these Juggernauts, I promise I will do my job and defend the flag against Pathfinders. Swatting them away like flies.

If a Juggernaut CONSISTENTLY spawns and goes to the exact same spot to do the exact same thing. Just make it your job to stop him. If you leave him alone he will clear the mines/turrets/force fields and allow super easy pathfinder grabs.

Signed,
All HoF

/blogFAQs, I'm mad. I understand HoF is meant to die a lot. But god damn if some people could help.
---
Resident LoL Board Katarina Player
If I ever help you and you want to thank me -- http://bit.ly/HLKSMs -- Sign up for Tribes Ascend
#2Nu Gundam FanaticPosted 4/19/2012 1:37:42 AM(edited)
Dear HoF,

VGN

Signed
All Raiders
---
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/752/andypettitte8d03ea9ac1b.jpg
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/5962/crazytex.jpg
#3PijinzPosted 4/19/2012 3:02:18 AM
I try my best as a soldier. If the jug has his spinfuser I can usually take them out, but if they're toting that machine gun I've got no chance. Like, I'm free kills for them every time. Best I can do is zoom past and take a few pot shots to distract him for a bit.

But I do hear you. As a HoF you want to being staying put, so it's my job rather than yours to take out artillery. I do so as priority whenever I can.
#4Ikpa_VatryxPosted 4/19/2012 10:41:52 AM
Dear HoF,

Would using the Fusion Mortar make you happier?

Signed,
Juggernaut
---
Knowledge is power.
#5HowfishPosted 4/20/2012 1:50:12 PM
Nu Gundam Fanatic posted...
Dear HoF,

VGN

Signed
All Raiders

I lol'd
---
GTX 480 SLI @ 800/1600/2000 | Intel i7 930 @ 3.6ghz | 6gb Corsair DDR3 | Asus P6T Mobo | Creative X-FI Xtreme Music | 1200W PSU | 1920 x 1080
#6Dark_Assassin_XPosted 4/20/2012 4:03:08 PM
Dartkun posted...

Please interrupt any Juggernauts shooting MIRV from the middle of the map onto your HoF. My Chain Gun while amazing is not suited for killing characters with 2500 HP at a long range.

If you kill these Juggernauts, I promise I will do my job and defend the flag against Pathfinders. Swatting them away like flies.

If a Juggernaut CONSISTENTLY spawns and goes to the exact same spot to do the exact same thing. Just make it your job to stop him. If you leave him alone he will clear the mines/turrets/force fields and allow super easy pathfinder grabs.

Signed,
All HoF

PS: Please keep the generator up. Even if we're not getting shelled to death our forcefields aren't going to do any good if the generator is out.
---
GT: SilentChaos87 - Currently Playing: League of Legends, Terraria, Blazblue CSII: Ragna/Makoto, TF2, Bad Company 2, Starcraft 2
#7Dartkun(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2012 8:00:10 AM
Ikpa_Vatryx posted...
Dear HoF,

Would using the Fusion Mortar make you happier?

Signed,
Juggernaut

Slightly.

I really hate MIRV

I'm not saying it's imba or anything, but I hate the splash more.
---
Resident LoL Board Katarina Player
If I ever help you and you want to thank me -- http://bit.ly/HLKSMs -- Sign up for Tribes Ascend
#8SirWozzelPosted 4/29/2012 6:43:35 AM
Dark_Assassin_X posted...
Dartkun posted...

Signed,
All HoF

PS: Please keep the generator up. Even if we're not getting shelled to death our forcefields aren't going to do any good if the generator is out.

PPS: And when we start spotting pathfinders coming in for a cap do not totally ignore them, shoot the motherf****rs!
---
"Glen Beck is Satan's mentally challenged younger brother" - Stephen King