Tartarus update discussion

#1Ikpa_VatryxPosted 5/8/2012 3:45:08 AM
Read the changelog here:
https://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/454/kw/tartarus

Quick loadouts, new maps, new accolades and cheaper Grav Cycles? I AM VERY HAPPY.
---
Knowledge is power.
#2d-SixPosted 5/8/2012 5:01:40 AM
New Accolades have been added:
Investor: Earned every 2 minutes that a Base Radar or Generator that you upgraded remains online.
Turret Support: Earned if a Base Turret you upgraded gets a kill.

This makes me incredibly happy as a Tech.
#3BigJuicyOrangePosted 5/8/2012 6:56:57 AM
Users will now be presented with a customized “DEAL OF THE DAY.” This is a deal tailored to the individual and presents special pricing on an item that the user does not already own. The timer for the deal of the day resets at the same time as the timer for the First Win of the Day.

This is kind of like League of Legends, which has a similar pay structure. That game has deals all the time, where every few days a few champions and a few skins that are available for their real $ currency cost 50%. I hope it's half price for Tribes, too. I'm one who bought the $10 pack for VIP and I still have my 800 gold. I also have 250 from the facebook promo. So I've been sitting on 1050. If I could get a big weapon like the MIRV for 390 instead of 780, I'd probably pull the trigger. It would only be ~1/3 of my gold, as opposed to ~2/3.
#4SovietOmegaPosted 5/8/2012 2:16:18 PM
I dislike having to press an extra button to select the one loadout i have, but it is a minor complaint overall...
---
There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out
#5SabreNation81Posted 5/8/2012 5:20:42 PM
d-Six posted...
New Accolades have been added:
Investor: Earned every 2 minutes that a Base Radar or Generator that you upgraded remains online.
Turret Support: Earned if a Base Turret you upgraded gets a kill.

This makes me incredibly happy as a Tech.

Ditto.
---
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins