Which Team Do You Normally Play As?

#1Death DurronPosted 9/11/2012 8:56:17 AM
Asked this on the Steam forums but wanted to hit a different audience.

Anway...so upon getting into a match which side do you normally start off with, stick with or switch to?

Do you, like me, always choose Diamond Swords regardless of the team makeup, losses/wins? Or do you always choose Blood Eagles?

Or after a few games do you try to switch to the same team as the top players for an easier win or go to the team that offers the most challenge?

Or do you simply alternate between the two teams?

Just curious how most people on this forums choose their teams.

Comments are appreciated,

Thank you
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
#2dark lancerPosted 9/11/2012 1:02:13 PM
Star Wolf!

In Ascend it's either Diamond Sword or Blood Eagle, though. I usually pick Diamond Sword.
---
<s>GameFAQs needs strikethrough.</s>
[Papal Crusaders]
#3Xion350Posted 9/11/2012 2:45:38 PM
I try to always pick Diamond sword, if only because their announcer is a bit nicer.

I'd rather hear "In defeat we learn" instead of "Die in the field because you're all dead to me!"
---
Shikou Mibuya: I'll save you little boy! Let's go to a world only with men! A dazzling world!
Fumiko: He doesn't like sausages. Too bad.(Castle of Shikigami 3)
#4Anubis_DracPosted 9/11/2012 4:24:17 PM
I play Diamond Sword, for better or for worse. Even if I'm stuck on a 5+ match losing streak, I generally just stick to DS and hope that the teams sort themselves out eventually. The only times I play beagle are usually if the player count takes too long to balance and it's the only team I can join before the match starts, or if there is a particular player on DS that I want to fight.

We seriously need more Starwolf though, at least some skins if not playable as a team.
#5dark lancerPosted 9/11/2012 5:29:24 PM
One of the pistols is a Star Wolf weapon.
---
<s>GameFAQs needs strikethrough.</s>
[Papal Crusaders]
#6BlueGunstarHeroPosted 9/11/2012 5:53:40 PM
Xion350 posted...
I try to always pick Diamond sword, if only because their announcer is a bit nicer.

I'd rather hear "In defeat we learn" instead of "Die in the field because you're all dead to me!"

I actually like picking Blood Eagle for the same reason. I also like the disappointment in the Blood Eagle guy's voice when he says "Our flag has been captured"
---
BGH:HQ - updates on Top 10 lists, reviews, quizzes, and more
http://bit.ly/bluegunstarhero
#7MegawizardPosted 9/11/2012 6:27:42 PM
I'll usually lean towards whichever side is winning for the 1st match of the day just to get the bonus out of the way. After that I pretty much just stick to DS.
---
^( ' ' )^
#8tumven7777Posted 9/11/2012 8:57:55 PM
blood eagle on katabatic because they have a slightly different base layout.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#9BIadeBIadePosted 9/11/2012 9:54:42 PM
Diamond Sword.
---
Rift - Rioreia @ Threesprings <Transience> 11/11 Conq, 5/8
LoL - aljskdfasdf XBL - BladeBlade PSO2 - Rasmolov @ Ship 10
#10GoW_In_NHPosted 9/12/2012 7:02:01 PM
Blood Eagle all day.
---
People who have said nice things about me: 63
Last person to say something nice about me: bhgeo