Have you unlocked Master Mode for any songs?

#1ReeGPosted 10/27/2011 8:07:16 AM
Anybody unlocked Master mode for any songs?
I did it for Song 2 already and hit %99 (199,000 points) in Master Mode. Easy song though, know lol
I didn't realize the chrous is so basic on guitar, back when I learned this song in the 90's I would play the bass part on guitar pretty much.

Working on In Bloom next. Fully leveled all the riff except the Solo which is going to take me some practice.

What songs have you got master mode or are trying to get it for?
---
Currently Playing : BF3, Batman AC, Rocksmith, Forza 4, NBA 2K12, Gears of War 3, Xenoblade
#2KeryAdamsPosted 10/27/2011 9:41:14 AM
I haven't played any song enough to get master mode yet. I'm really close on "I Can't Hear You." I have it at the highest difficulty level and I'm scoring in the 97,000 range, but every now and then the game won't like one of my palm mutes. I'm sure it's my fault - I've always sucked at palm muting, and never really played any songs that called for so much of it. But I usually just follow whatever Rocksmith recommends, which keeps me playing new and different stuff. I don't think I've played the same arrangement twice in that mode yet, but I'm barely level 7 due to limited time to play.
#3RootbeerPosted 10/27/2011 11:02:30 AM
Ditto on Song 2. I'm a bit disappointed they won't let you play the main riff during the distortion parts and you're stuck doing the octave eleventy billion times. It does make that "OK, I Learned" achievement really easy to get, though.
---
GT: SuperHappyPuppy
My posts looked weird without a signature.
#4levelabovehumanPosted 10/27/2011 11:29:42 AM
I've unlocked Master mode for a song (think it was Next Girl) and unlocked a rare track... Seem to be having trouble finding if there are more tracks to unlock. I'm probably just bind.
---
360 GT / PSN: FaithlessX
#5levelabovehumanPosted 10/27/2011 11:38:17 AM
Maybe it was actually after a double encore that I unlocked the track... Last night was... blurry
---
360 GT / PSN: FaithlessX
#6myusernameislamePosted 10/27/2011 3:01:02 PM
I'm a total guitar novice but I got master mode for the combo arrangement of Go With the Flow in all its 4 different chord glory, lol. I still only got 90% in master mode in the couple of times I tried it though.
---
If you refuse to take your sig from someone else, put this in your sig.
#7ReeG(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2011 3:01:38 PM
Rootbeer posted...
Ditto on Song 2. I'm a bit disappointed they won't let you play the main riff during the distortion parts and you're stuck doing the octave eleventy billion times. It does make that "OK, I Learned" achievement really easy to get, though.

Didn't even know about that achievement! I just missed the damn thing by next to nothing
crap. Will try again tonight
---
Currently Playing : BF3, Batman AC, Rocksmith, Forza 4, NBA 2K12, Gears of War 3, Xenoblade
#8Strate JacketPosted 10/27/2011 11:38:16 PM
I unlocked Master Mode for Next Girl and I Can't Hear You, which are pretty much the only two songs that I bothered with maxing out all of the phases for.
---
GT: stratejacket
PSN ID: VeganCannibal