Best Buy @Gamer has $20 off coupon

#1BladescorpionPosted 11/2/2011 2:01:32 PM
Hey folks, passing on info to potential buyers.

For the book which has the November coupons, there is a $20 off either the plug and game bundle or the Rocksmith guitar bundle.

The individual magazine costs $5 or a year subscription for $15.

You also get extra off used games and more value for trade in.

Make sure the issue has the nov coupons and not the october time frame ones.
---
Posted from my iPad/iPhone. Forgive spelling issues.
#2RiteOfSpringPosted 11/2/2011 3:14:40 PM
Best Buy has it's own magazine? Besides game coupons is it any good?
#3Bladescorpion(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2011 3:23:02 PM
Rocksmith coupon issue has star wars the old republic on the cover and contents as a feature. Talks about PVP and the classes and worlds.

Has reviews previews and articles. Not really read it yet as I have been busy coding some work stuff.

Cheap ass gamer forums had some good feedback on previous months coupons
---
Posted from my iPad/iPhone. Forgive spelling issues.
#4wwervinPosted 11/2/2011 3:36:16 PM
I was planning on getting this there anyway. Thanks for the heads up.

BTW, are you a fellow CAG? Just out of curiosity ;) lol
I'm hoping their B2G1 deal goes live either next week or the week after. I can pick up MW3 and this (total would be around 125 after the coupon) - about 95$ I have in gift card cash. So basically about 30$ for this game, MW3, and a third one (probably Saints the third). Would sweeten the deal even more if MW3 and Saints come with gift card offers.
#5Cheesypoofs46Posted 11/2/2011 5:47:18 PM

I never knew they had their own magazine. I havent been able to find anything about it online though. Is it part of the rewards zone thing? Do you buy it in the store?

#6wwervinPosted 11/2/2011 6:38:12 PM
You can buy it in store I believe for 5 bucks an issue or sign up for a year at 15$. I think the subscription one gets mailed to you every month. It's definitely the best deal if you do a lot of shopping there but I don't always buy video games every month and definitely not always the games they have coupons for.. so I just play it by ear. If I'm saving 20$ on a game I'm definitely getting I'll take a 5$ hit it's no problem.