Awesome DLC this week!

#1HHH is the gamePosted 1/20/2013 7:44:34 AM
Cliffs of Dover, No Rain, and Alive??? Yes please!
---
Shelton undoubtedly wants Cena's championship belt. And Cena undoubtedly wants Shelton's black heritage.- looseiver
#2KeryAdamsPosted 1/23/2013 7:23:35 AM
Cliffs of Dover alone is enough to make me want to start playing again. Very exciting news, thanks TC.
---
GT/PSN: Owngineer
Currently playing: Legend of Zelda II, Resident Evil 3, Castlevania: SotN, Rocksmith
#3Xdz89Posted 1/23/2013 7:39:51 PM
not to be bumping this topic too much but the next DLC is also AWESOME! Strokes pack FTW! Last Night, Reptilia and Juicebox!! HOORAY!
#4AllstarSniper32Posted 1/28/2013 3:32:00 AM
I almost have all of No Rain done! All I need is the solo parts. and two little parts during rest of the song.
---
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson
#5HHH is the game(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:54:21 AM
Yea No Rain is REALLY fun...unfortunately I can't do the solo
---
Shelton undoubtedly wants Cena's championship belt. And Cena undoubtedly wants Shelton's black heritage.- looseiver
#6norwishPosted 2/1/2013 7:50:26 PM
Newb here;
Do they release new DLC every week? I'm picking the game up this weekend, and if that's the case I'm even more stoked than I was.
---
GT: Official Loser
PSN: OfficialLoser
#7AllstarSniper32Posted 2/2/2013 4:47:42 PM
norwish posted...
Newb here;
Do they release new DLC every week? I'm picking the game up this weekend, and if that's the case I'm even more stoked than I was.

Usually they release DLC twice a month. But on certain months, January at least, they released DLC once a week for the month. It might continue through February, but they never said anything about it.
---
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson