Awesome DLC this week!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Rocksmith
  3. Awesome DLC this week!
3 years ago#1
Cliffs of Dover, No Rain, and Alive??? Yes please!
Shelton undoubtedly wants Cena's championship belt. And Cena undoubtedly wants Shelton's black heritage.- looseiver
3 years ago#2
Cliffs of Dover alone is enough to make me want to start playing again. Very exciting news, thanks TC.
GT/PSN: Owngineer
Currently playing: Legend of Zelda II, Resident Evil 3, Castlevania: SotN, Rocksmith
3 years ago#3
not to be bumping this topic too much but the next DLC is also AWESOME! Strokes pack FTW! Last Night, Reptilia and Juicebox!! HOORAY!
3 years ago#4
I almost have all of No Rain done! All I need is the solo parts. and two little parts during rest of the song.
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson
3 years ago#5
Yea No Rain is REALLY fun...unfortunately I can't do the solo
Shelton undoubtedly wants Cena's championship belt. And Cena undoubtedly wants Shelton's black heritage.- looseiver
3 years ago#6
Newb here;
Do they release new DLC every week? I'm picking the game up this weekend, and if that's the case I'm even more stoked than I was.
GT: Official Loser
PSN: OfficialLoser
3 years ago#7
norwish posted...
Newb here;
Do they release new DLC every week? I'm picking the game up this weekend, and if that's the case I'm even more stoked than I was.

Usually they release DLC twice a month. But on certain months, January at least, they released DLC once a week for the month. It might continue through February, but they never said anything about it.
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson
  1. Boards
  2. Rocksmith
  3. Awesome DLC this week!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived