can u import road to glory player from NCAA 12?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 12
  3. can u import road to glory player from NCAA 12?

User Info: LeGeNdKiLLa13

LeGeNdKiLLa13
5 years ago#1
I haven't tried it yet as I'm still dwelling on dynasty and franchise modes. And if so how does your player look and how Are his ratings?

User Info: skillz302008

skillz302008
5 years ago#2
Yea.

User Info: LeGeNdKiLLa13

LeGeNdKiLLa13
5 years ago#3
Yea.

Able to go into detail about stats eg if he is a star in college does he have higher stats?
---

skillz302008
5 years ago#4
Not sure about that. I just seen the option to import a college player.called road to impact

User Info: Legolose

Legolose
5 years ago#5
All I know is when I imported my first class "2011 Class" I was looking forward of playing my QB from Stanford that went to the draft, but when the draft was over and I went though all the QB's there where not one QB that was from Stanford, I dont know what the heck class this is that was so called "Imported" from NCAA 2012 but it wasnt the one I imported, its like they made up there own random class it said the only player from Stanford was a SS and he was an overall rating of a 72 and a pot. of C which was BS because there wasnt a SS in my 2011 class that went to the draft... Weird... They really flopped on this years madden...

skillz302008
5 years ago#6
I think TC is talking bout the game mode not the franchise
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 12
  3. can u import road to glory player from NCAA 12?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived