What is this "Booted for Excessive Grieving" bull****?

#1yourwisesagePosted 9/2/2011 2:50:08 PM
I'm getting kicked out of every game for this random message.

On my end, it just says that the connection was lost, but my friend told me a message popped up telling him the message in the topic title.

I tried playing madden 11 and i had no connection problems, and then i get back on 12 and i get booted for grieving?

Please help me. I litterally have not been able to finish a game since I bought it online.
---
If you are reading this, then you have just wasted 5 seconds* of your life that you will never get back
* Actual time may vary
#2TheUsed91BCRPosted 9/2/2011 2:54:40 PM
I've been getting kicked off the EA servers a lot in general. Maybe its something to do with that?
---
"There is no I in team, but there is a me in team. If you jumble up the letters."
#3yourwisesage(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2011 3:01:57 PM
im so mad.

Im forced to play unranked untill this is fixed/

im 0 - 1 with 1 quit
---
If you are reading this, then you have just wasted 5 seconds* of your life that you will never get back
* Actual time may vary
#4TheUsed91BCRPosted 9/2/2011 3:08:17 PM
Not as bad as my situation in Madden 11. I was prone to getting unreadable disc menus all the time. Not at first but towards the middle of its relativity I'd get like half way through a game and just kicked off and thus increasing my dnf.
---
"There is no I in team, but there is a me in team. If you jumble up the letters."
#5yourwisesage(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2011 3:56:42 PM
omg... this is seriously killing me. I just hashed out 60 dollars to play for 4 minutes and then get booted.
---
* Actual time may vary
#6NeoAndurilPosted 9/2/2011 4:27:43 PM
You are getting kicked because your sole intent with the game is to annoy people and ruin their in game experience. Maybe if you played the right way this wouldn't happen.
#7JohnC102689Posted 9/2/2011 4:40:45 PM

You are getting kicked because your sole intent with the game is to annoy people and ruin their in game experience. Maybe if you played the right way this wouldn't happen.

what the right way to play madden
---
If you don't like gay people, blame straight people; they're the ones that keep having gay babies.
#8litttlejohnPosted 9/2/2011 4:47:45 PM

JohnC102689 posted...

im guessing the right way would be one that doesnt get you booted obviously.

#9TheUsed91BCRPosted 9/2/2011 4:48:59 PM
JohnC102689 posted...

By playing the game of Madden like the game of football is played on Sundays.
---
#10CNUrGamesPosted 9/2/2011 4:50:39 PM

Did you recently lose someone close to you? Maybe you're still very sad from that? I don't know how the game can tell you're so sad and grieving so hard...

It's griefing and it's exploiting the game to make an unfun experience for others or intentionally doing things to degrade the positive experience of other players. Think team killing on purpose in a game just to annoy people. Think back to what you did that might have been considered to cause grief to other players