Franchise Scouting Tips

#1AceswildNCPosted 9/2/2011 10:10:43 PM
This year is gonna real difficult to have a Draft Class FAQ with the random names on each draft class...but i've found a nice way to not COMPLETELY Miss in the Draft...you still will need some luck and scouting work but you should get too many low players

on your scouting screen in week 1

You can use the sort button on the Potential Column to guestimate the TOP Potential players. to do this just Sort by Potential so that the players with the early projected rounds are at the top...and the N/As are at the bottom. Doing so will sort all the A potential players at the top....and the Fs at the bottom...Now you have your starting spot for scouting...scout as you desire from the top down make sure you dont waste scouts on positions you are not interested in like K/P etc.....

if done correctly you should have initially scouted all A potentials and a good bit of B potentials. and now you have narrowed your draft focus to top potential players in the draft.

To maximize your 20 scouts for the Combine, Pro Days and Individual workouts...you will want to focus your scouting by Positions.

Combine: Scout Skill Positions such as CB, HB, WR, DE, LBs as speed stats are very important here.

Pro Days: Scout QBs, Offenive Line, LBs and Interior DL

Individual Workout: since you only get 5 I suggest using them on Late projected picks so you can gauntee what your getting in the back of the draft. Also if you pinpoint your indivual workouts early you can save your self spending scout slots at the Combine and Pro Day

This is Very Sloppy but figured since i haven't seen anything yet...i'd post...Please Comment(bump) if this was helpful
---
GT: AcesWildNC
Currently Playing: COD: MW2, FFXIII, and Madden 11
#2AceswildNC(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2011 4:21:13 AM
I guess this didnt help anyone

*shameless bump*
---
#3Horse8771Posted 9/3/2011 8:41:41 AM
I'll give it a bump. Pretty useful.
---
Packer Nation!
'Boiler up!
#4AceswildNC(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2011 4:23:57 PM
bump
---
#5roar96Posted 9/3/2011 7:41:13 PM
bump
---
What!? I hurt your feelings? I didnt know you had any feelings!
Remember kids: Peace sells
#6lotusfatherPosted 9/3/2011 8:01:04 PM
It is going to be more difficult, but I have already started.

I am listing height, weight, college and ethnicity to identify them.

It will require a little more work to figure out which class you have but once you get past that it will be the same as always.
---
Here lies a toppled god His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal, A narrow and a tall one.
#7AceswildNC(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2011 10:10:46 PM
*puts on his cheerleader outfit*

WE LOVE YOU LOTUS

no but for real We appreciate all the work you do for these draft classes...

Cant wait....
---
#8NeoAndurilPosted 9/4/2011 12:19:46 AM
tag for usefulness.

thanks tc
#9MattGarza12Posted 9/4/2011 5:55:55 AM
I'm in week 11 and only scouted week1, I have scouting on user and tried to scout all the other weeks that I could and it said 0/15 and didn't let me scout anyone... So i'm screwed for the draft big time. I didn't even get a notice when I simmed to tell me I need to go scout complete bull.
---
"O"ne "B"ig "A"ss "M"istake "A"merica
#10EaglesMVP0520Posted 9/4/2011 6:00:24 AM
good tips...Lotus your the best man!
---
Not changing this sig until Villanova wins the national championship or the Eagles win the Super Bowl!
Date started 3/3/10