Hidden gems in Madden 12 (not draft)

#1barbera66Posted 4/29/2012 11:51:00 AM
who are your hidden gems in online games? players that dont really have the high overall rating or maybe even play the position, but are great when you put them in there?

one of the backup safties for the bengals is great (cant remember his name). hes a giant, super strong, super fast, but i think his awareness rating brings him down. if you user him, he is great tho

who do you use?
#2BestGamerEverPosted 4/29/2012 7:07:55 PM
I believe you're referring to Taylor Mays. I do the same thing, guy is big, fast, ,and hits hard, but cant cover on his own.

My favorite player on offense is Demaryius Thomas. Dude beats press coverage and can flat out run.
---
Go Philly sports teams!
#3barbera66(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 10:49:41 AM
yup taylor mays it is. everytime i use him im amazed at how fast he can run across the field
#4vballloverPosted 5/1/2012 8:40:05 PM
Gary Guyton, ROLB. I think I drafted him (49ers franchise). He is a low 60s overall, but on special teams he hits like a truck and gets downfield fast. Forces a lot of fumbles
---
GT / PSN: Kidinferno2113
League Of Legends Summoner Name: Serran
#5gatorsPENSbucsPosted 5/2/2012 4:38:32 AM
Guyton is a back up beast. I've been getting him the last few years.
---
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/dcarter703/jerseys3-1.png
#61stheadstrongPosted 5/2/2012 9:11:06 AM
Ryan Mallet at QB. One of the best pocket passers. Don't expect to scramble though, his 49 speed wont get you anywhere fast, but he does have a cannon and in a couple seasons will have 95+ med and s hort and 80+ deep.

Similar to Mays is rookie FS Prosinksi.

I love me some Bruce Campbell @ LG. One of my favorite LGs.

Tons of WR's get the job done that are low rated.

My favorite RB (low rated) is Jacquizz Rodgers. He's only 84 speed, but dont let that fool you he can still burn guys in his 99 accel and 5"9 frame.

I like Guyton too, I liked him much more in 11 though. This year I prefer Dontay Moch (as I user him a lot who is also a Bengal) or Bruce Carter (on the Boys).

A lot of low rated CB's out there. I wo uld look for Tall guys who can jump and have good accel - and either really good man or really good zone. Brandon Hogan (Panthers) plays over his overall IMO. Patrick Robinson (Saints) and many more.
#7CM101PlayPosted 5/3/2012 5:54:06 PM
Ravens back up Strong Safety, white guy, Z starts his name, he's better than the guy above him across the stat sheet
---
Roll Tide for the National Champions! RMFT!
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud put this as your signature
#8CM101PlayPosted 5/4/2012 6:01:21 PM
Also, TE for Bills, name starts with O. He has poor Catch in Traffic and blocking skills, but he is really fast and a great deep threat as his Spec. Catch rating is high.
---
Roll Tide for the National Champions! RMFT!
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud put this as your signature
#9TheUsed91BCRPosted 5/7/2012 9:24:11 AM
CM101Play posted...
Ravens back up Strong Safety, white guy, Z starts his name, he's better than the guy above him across the stat sheet

Tom Zbikowski

I <3 zibby
---
"There is no I in team, but there is a me in team. If you jumble up the letters."
#10Patrick52WillisPosted 5/7/2012 1:24:25 PM
Rob Housler

Dude gets released every year and he's a beast.
---
San Francisco 49ers XBL: Imgettinakin
http://i43.tinypic.com/do5jwp.jpg