My List Of Things EA Needs To Improve.

#1masterwampatogaPosted 5/4/2012 8:21:32 PM(edited)
I really don't care if you agree with me or not but here it is and I'll me adding more as I see fit:

1). Conceding games: people who reject you offer should be booted or punished somehow. I'm losing by ******* 3 scores with a Quarter left. I'm not coming back. Why the **** should I have to sit through it.

2.) Overrated great players: I see a lot of people disagreeing here but I think players like Calvin Johnson are overrated af. These kids just throw it to him and 9 times out of 10 it's a catch. WTF. I have friggin 91 overall Antione Winfield and a saftey double teaming him. 40 yards, 50 yards, 1 yard, it's impossible to stop him and it's cheap. I can only manually cover one side of the field and I should have to suffer because he always throws to the side that I'm not on.

3.). Teams should be more equal: I know it sounds dumb but honestly what's the point of playing as the Vikings against any team with a WR. I can stop people but I can't control my AI sucking

4.). Better matchmaking. How tf are you gonna tell me a person with a record similar to mine Is going to shut me out. WTF. I've seen people on YouTube with 88-20 records shut people down and win by 50's. That's not even close to equal.

5.). Time limit to choose plays: should be decreased. Some people take FOREVER and sometimes leave so it takes FOREVER while they're gone to autoselect a play.
---
So like... yeah
#2CM101PlayPosted 5/4/2012 8:48:29 PM
So, what you're saying is you don't know how to adjust and you want the game to be easier so people will stop beating you online?
---
Roll Tide for the National Champions! RMFT!
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud put this as your signature
#3masterwampatoga(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 9:14:36 PM
CM101Play posted...
So, what you're saying is you don't know how to adjust and you want the game to be easier so people will stop beating you online?

No I didn't complain about my skill. I said that I should have to sit through a game I lost. Learn to read bro, it's a valuable skill.
---
So like... yeah
#4ASTRO_JAXPosted 5/5/2012 5:10:39 AM
l2p defence
---
GT: Maverick AR
#5EazyERockPosted 5/5/2012 11:10:55 AM
so basically you dont want Madden to be realistic?

have you even SEEN Calvin Johnson in real life? thats just how GOOD he really is.. they literally do that in real life on the Lions....

and the Vikings suck.. particularly their secondary.. so in the game, IT SHOULD REFLECT THIS..

i for one LOVE the realistic ratings..

if you want to play a game where everyone is good and every team is the same, i suggest picking up Madden 09.. theres literally undrafted free agents with overalls of 70 +
---
not changing this sig until RG3 wins Rookie of the Year
#6CM101PlayPosted 5/5/2012 11:37:36 AM
masterwampatoga posted...
CM101Play posted...

No I didn't complain about my skill. I said that I should have to sit through a game I lost. Learn to read bro, it's a valuable skill.

I read the whole thing, and while you may be good, it sounds like you're not very good on adjusting to your opponents scheme.
---
#7CM101PlayPosted 5/5/2012 11:41:03 AM
masterwampatoga posted...
I really don't care if you agree with me or not but here it is and I'll me adding more as I see fit:

1). Conceding games: people who reject you offer should be booted or punished somehow. I'm losing by ******* 3 scores with a Quarter left. I'm not coming back. Why the **** should I have to sit through it.

2.) Overrated great players: I see a lot of people disagreeing here but I think players like Calvin Johnson are overrated af. These kids just throw it to him and 9 times out of 10 it's a catch. WTF. I have friggin 91 overall Antione Winfield and a saftey double teaming him. 40 yards, 50 yards, 1 yard, it's impossible to stop him and it's cheap. I can only manually cover one side of the field and I should have to suffer because he always throws to the side that I'm not on.

3.). Teams should be more equal: I know it sounds dumb but honestly what's the point of playing as the Vikings against any team with a WR. I can stop people but I can't control my AI sucking

4.). Better matchmaking. How tf are you gonna tell me a person with a record similar to mine Is going to shut me out. WTF. I've seen people on YouTube with 88-20 records shut people down and win by 50's. That's not even close to equal.

5.). Time limit to choose plays: should be decreased. Some people take FOREVER and sometimes leave so it takes FOREVER while they're gone to autoselect a play.

1) I hate it when people don't friendly quit, but what they should do with FQ is instead of it being like the game is over, give the player that didn't FQ the win and don't hurt anyone's DNF.

2) No. This is just you complaining.

3) Again, no. If you can't take a horrible team and beat someone using a great team it's because you're not good. They should NOT make it easier just because you don't wanna learn how to scheme.

4) How are they supposed to put people together? If not by skill points, then how? They can't just know that this guy has the same skill points as you, but he is a lot better.

5) Sometimes you're looking for a certain play.
---
#8masterchefbkwPosted 5/7/2012 10:16:19 AM
The only thing I agree with you on is how they make certain players overrated. Megatron is the absolute best example you can use. While IRL Megatron beats double coverage all the time with a well placed pass, in Madden the QB can throw to a crowd of defenders then Megatron just briskly walks over and catches some insane pass that in real life (whether it's NFL or freaking high school) would've been intercepted. I also hate the way players are coded in the game. For example, in Madden when a high-rated WR is near defenders the defenders automatically turn stupid (ex: running out of bounds/away from the play, not trying to stop the pass, etc.) or certain QBs are less likely to be picked, regardless of how terrible the pass is.

But everything else you said was pretty stupid. Why should he be forced to accept your concede? Maybe he wants to see the stat line at the end. Maybe he's close to an achievement/trophy (I know I got the X yards rushing with QB achievement by declining a guys concede because I was already so close).

Teams shouldn't be more equal, that more or less defeats the purpose of having real teams. Without real teams/ratings they might as well make it team blue vs team red with the same stats. They already have the rosters to where most teams are capable of beating just about every team.

I don't know why you're complaining about someone in your skill set blowing you out. What do you want, EA to set it to where they aren't allowed to score more than 10 points more than you? I almost never have games where it's even. I typically blow people away, but there's also times when I get destroyed. A set number that says your skill doesn't really equal skill.
#9fredw1019Posted 5/8/2012 11:30:12 AM
1. dont know what to tell you but take your beating like a man
2.im a big Packers fan so it pains me to say this but megatron is a beast and the vikings d is decent on a good day
3. teams arent equal in real life so why should they be on madden
4. anybody can be beat if you take them out of their game
5. sounds like your one of those people that always "ASK MADDEN". you cant just pick a random play and hope that it works.....'think before you act" is my motto
---
gamertag - fredBnice
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world....."