Legendary treasure in leviathan lagoon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
  3. Legendary treasure in leviathan lagoon?
4 years ago#1
I can't seem to find it anywhere, I feel like I've been swimming around for hours (or rather flying over the water) I've found every other collectable. Anyone know where it is? Thanks!
4 years ago#2
Watch out for those leviathans!

;)

Try getting eaten by one near to the water door, I'm not certain if it's random or in a specific leviathan/location but that's where I was when I found it.
---
http://www.darkspyro.net/
4 years ago#3
dark52 posted...
Watch out for those leviathans!

;)

Try getting eaten by one near to the water door, I'm not certain if it's random or in a specific leviathan/location but that's where I was when I found it.

I've been swallowed by every leviathan I could find on the map, and still no luck :(
4 years ago#4
Same here. I'm playing on PS3 and can't find the legendary treasure. I'm fairly certain I've been swallowed by every possible leviathan on the map. All are empty except for one which has two treasure coins inside.
4 years ago#5
That one with the coins is always the first I get swallowed by :(
4 years ago#6
Get eaten by the Leviathan after sinking the pirate ship, and you will find the legendary treasure.
---
What's your Acceleration Style?
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2944-2414
4 years ago#7
foxizard posted...
Get eaten by the Leviathan after sinking the pirate ship, and you will find the legendary treasure.

Haha omg thank you!!!! Just got it, didn't know it was after xD for anyone else, I got it after sinking the ship in the leviathan circling the sunken bit. :)
4 years ago#8
I finally got it as well, thanks for that!
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
  3. Legendary treasure in leviathan lagoon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived