Treasure Chest locations?

#1VictorysaverPosted 10/22/2011 9:31:01 PM
Just got this game today (well, by now it was yesterday). My wife, oldest daughter, and myself are all totally hooked. We came home with the starter set, Legendary set, Crypt set, and three single packs and just got lost in it. Lot's of fun.

Any way, my question is; does anyone have a list of treasure chest locations? I started going back through the stages we beat by myself trying to get 3 stars on each stage. All good on stages 1 and 2 but in the Sky Schooner Docks stage I'm missing one chest and I can't figure where. Any help would be much appreciated.
#2Bojangles4lifePosted 10/22/2011 11:33:38 PM
I think most of the chests that you'll miss will be behind the elemental gates and depending on which characters you bought you might not have enough to open them all.
#3Victorysaver(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2011 3:54:44 AM
I've got a least one of each element. Guess I better just explore more
---
The Nine Noble Virtues: Courage, Truth, Honor, Fidelity, Discipline, Hospitality, Self-Reliance, Industriousness, Perseverance
#4Victorysaver(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2011 5:32:55 PM
I found it. When you go through the Earth Element gate you have to fall off of the second to last floating islands. That'll bring you to an island with the treasure chest.
---
The Nine Noble Virtues: Courage, Truth, Honor, Fidelity, Discipline, Hospitality, Self-Reliance, Industriousness, Perseverance