Gem butterfly locations ? *spoiler alert*

#1Witch757Posted 10/22/2011 10:23:15 PM(edited)
I forgot the proper name for them. I've found 8 but I'm missing one and all the areas are open; I think. I'm on the last Eternal source.

Can anyone help me out? I can't remember all locations but I'll list the ones I can remember!

1. You automatically get the first one.
2. Oil the robot on the beach to open the cave, one is in there.
3. When you open the area to the train tracks you automatically get one.
4. Bombing the caved in wall by the tracks nets you one.
5. Carrying a bomb up to the hole by the train drops you into the robot cave netting you one.
6. Shooting the rock that appears after getting Arbo gets you one.
7. In the water by the bombing robot you can jump up 4-5 jump pads and find one.

And I can't remember the other one I got.

So if anyone can list the one I've forgotten I'll add them to the list. The last one, where are they!?

9. Okay, I've been running around the island for awhile and suddenly another one just spawned by where the gate use to be by the train tracks. I might've smashed open a few jars there.
#2Cloud_MarioPosted 10/22/2011 11:36:52 PM
You get one by oiling the train, but that may be your number 9. I'm missing one, but not sure where it is.
#3Witch757(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2011 12:45:41 AM(edited)
Hmm... forgot how many edits you get per day, heh... one too many, anyways I remember number 8 now.

8. Automatically get when the beach gates open up.

Still missing the last one though.

Oh, yeah, Cloud_Mario: I do believe you are right, I DID oil the train!
#4DarkCrudusPosted 10/23/2011 2:32:54 AM
your guys info
1. You automatically get the first one.
2. Oil the robot on the beach to open the cave, one is in there.
3. When you open the area to the train tracks you automatically get one.
4. Bombing the caved in wall by the tracks nets you one.
5. Carrying a bomb up to the hole by the train drops you into the robot cave netting you one.
6. Shooting the rock that appears after getting Arbo gets you one.
7. In the water by the bombing robot you can jump up 4-5 jump pads and find one.
8. Automatically get when the beach gates open up.
9. oiling the train

just found this one
10. after you get the eternal magic source the last one is behind the locked gate on the beach, do the puzzle to unlock it =]