Empire of Ice enemy goal...

#1comittoxcellPosted 1/14/2012 8:46:16 PM
Has anyone completed the enemy goal for the Empire of Ice chapter? I've played the chapter numerous times and still can't figure it out. Any ideas on how to get it?
#2RossmacdaddyPosted 1/15/2012 6:39:26 AM
I got it on the Wii version no problem (first try). I know some of the ice blocks that have ice fiends in them are a little out of the way by the key... maybe you missed one?
---
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
#3mechslavefongPosted 1/16/2012 5:21:04 PM
Ps3 here. I have played the map many times now killing every enemy. Even the snowmen and many cannons at the end have fallen and I have yet to get it. This star plus the ones from the unreleased dragons peak are all I have left.
#4comittoxcell(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2012 8:58:04 PM
Still no luck... Anyone on the 360 or ps3 get this star?
#5Neo_RizerPosted 1/22/2012 9:25:24 PM
Play as Sonic Boom and take her skill path with the birds.

Throw eggs against a wall and have the birds fight off every enemy in the stage. By the end of the stage they will have died so many times they count towards the enemy goal.

I did this for Quicksilver Vault and had the Enemy Goal at the 40% mark in the stage, I just ran past all of the enemies and FINALLY got 100% game completion.

I haven't played Empire of Ice yet but I'm assuming the same strategy will fix the glitch of their not being enough enemies in the level. When her birds die, they count towards the enemy goal....yes I know, stupid, isn't it? But there you have it...
---
Gamefaqs - Where you TOO can get an extra dose of textual diarrhea.
#6WickedRoguePosted 1/23/2012 5:15:56 AM
Doesn't those level have respawning pods?
---
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto
#7Neo_RizerPosted 1/23/2012 5:55:38 AM
Not Quicksilver Vault...not sure about Empire of Ice though, haven't played it yet.

Just use Sonic Boom's birds...it's the only way to reach the enemy goal in Quicksilver Vault, same strategy should apply to all other levels where the enemy goal is an issue for some people.
---
Gamefaqs - Where you TOO can get an extra dose of textual diarrhea.