What are your issues wuth this game?

#1final01Posted 4/29/2012 12:30:30 AM
Okay by issues i don't mean the fact it doesn't have online multiplayer.

My main issue with this game is when i break/open something and the treasure goes flying off the side of the level. It pisses me off because i've watched like 3 diamonds at once go right off. So that right there was 300 gold that i didn't get and since it was from a dragon treasure chest it was only once on the level.

So what are your issues that make you mad on this when your playing it?
---
Greatest trick the devil ever played was to convince the world he didn't exist.
My psn is Darkfear01 I don't accept all requests just so people know.
#2KFrosty3Posted 4/29/2012 11:02:21 AM
final01 posted...
Okay by issues i don't mean the fact it doesn't have online multiplayer.

But that is an issue! not my issue, but an issue nonetheless.

mine are glitches that kill your character without you being able to do anything about it. (I.E. being killed by a fire trap in lava lakes railway while kaos is talking.)
---
I still think Pac-Man was the best game and had the best storyline... EVER!!! 'nuff said.
#3MotleyKhonPosted 4/29/2012 1:22:03 PM
The fact that there wracking in a F' tonne of money from figure and game sales, yet activision dont give us any dlc, (online multi player is the obvious one, some more levels that arent built into the game would be another ), and they're even too god damn hellbent on maximising profit margins that they wont develop a patch to fix the glitches (which there are thousands of)

This really grinds my gears....
---
KaiTag- MotleyKhon .
#4LordElohimPosted 4/29/2012 7:37:57 PM
They WON'T patch the game out of fairness to the userbase as a whole, and the game was always intended to be that way. The game shouldn't have so many glitches, but the fact that they won't patch it shouldn't be considered an issue, as it was on purpose.
---
GamerTag: Lord Elohim PS3 - LordElohim
3DS Friend Code - 0645-5840-7528 Name: Elohim
#5TheRiddler343Posted 4/29/2012 9:13:39 PM
My gripe is the small replay value.

Yeah, you can go out and buy more toys, but lets face it, those adventure packs do not last very long.
---
GT: Multimonster343
Steam: The Riddler