About how much can I sell my Skylanders for?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
  3. About how much can I sell my Skylanders for?

User Info: liquidblue4

liquidblue4
4 years ago#1
I have all of the Skylanders except Camo, Warnado, and Wham-Shell.
Also all the Legendaries and all cards, codes, and stickers.

i would most likely sell the game and portal too.
I also would sell them inside the toolbox that i have them in that was recommended on this board.
GT: Liquidbiue4
PSN: Liquidblue4

User Info: motosada

motosada
4 years ago#2
You can try checking comparable listings on eBay, but, keep in mind that it's just gonna be worth whatever someone feels like paying for it.
Take me out to the black. Tell 'em I ain't coming back.

User Info: Rossmacdaddy

Rossmacdaddy
4 years ago#3
Considering how saturated the market is now I wouldn't expect to get more than 70% retail for a set. By the time Giants comes how I doubt you'll be able to give the things away.
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

liquidblue4
4 years ago#4
well.... that sucks.
i know now the error of my ways and will never buy another Skylander related item again.

User Info: Rossmacdaddy

Rossmacdaddy
4 years ago#5
liquidblue4 posted...
well.... that sucks.
i know now the error of my ways and will never buy another Skylander related item again.

Welcome to the "Skylanders Anonymous" support group. Our mantra? "NEVER AGAIN..."

:)
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

liquidblue4
4 years ago#6
Rossmacdaddy posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
well.... that sucks.

Welcome to the "Skylanders Anonymous" support group. Our mantra? "NEVER AGAIN..."

:)

i need a hug :(

User Info: motosada

motosada
4 years ago#7
liquidblue4 posted...
well.... that sucks.

I would have to say... if you purchased them with the sole intent of reselling them at a higher price, that's not a folly I would try to blame on the product itself.
Take me out to the black. Tell 'em I ain't coming back.

liquidblue4
4 years ago#8
motosada posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
well.... that sucks.

I would have to say... if you purchased them with the sole intent of reselling them at a higher price, that's not a folly I would try to blame on the product itself.

well i didn't. i actually liked the game until 500 variants of each character came out, and then 500 re-releases with Giants, and everything else wrong with the series now.
it didnt even take a year to run it directly in the ground.

User Info: William406

William406
4 years ago#9
liquidblue4 posted...
motosada posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
well.... that sucks.

well i didn't. i actually liked the game until 500 variants of each character came out, and then 500 re-releases with Giants, and everything else wrong with the series now.
it didnt even take a year to run it directly in the ground.

Well since its been close to 8 months since Skylanders was released, typically games, unless you're Nintendo, only cost 33% of the original retail price. In fact, unless you trade in the week of release, you're lucky to get 50% of what you paid.

A conservative estimate would be to get 50% of what you invested, assuming you bought at retail. I just throw that in there just because the game still has quite a bit of popularity.

liquidblue4
4 years ago#10
One of my friends apparently might trade me my Skylanders set for a Mario 25th Anniversary DSi XL, Halo Reach Legendary Edition, Skyrim Collector's Guide, and maybe Metroid Prime Trilogy...

so i think i'll be doing good.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
  3. About how much can I sell my Skylanders for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived