Help me find where to obtain these materials/recipes

#11SayoriaPosted 6/8/2012 11:50:44 AM
Okay. Good to know you got those four. Crystal Balls though.... I know I had those before I got the recipes from Astrid though. If you are level 42, it only leaves me to wonder what gave me that recipe.... because I don't remember at all. I remember a time I didn't have it, but then I remember it randomly being in my list at another. Outside of Astrid, I know I didn't buy any other recipes from anyone but Hagel, who I don't think sold the Crystal Ball one. Rufus obviously doesn't give it to you either, if you are that far, unless you need to complete a certain task for the miners, settlers...etc, and maybe he gave me a book after one of those? I seriously don't remember.

Whatever it was, I really hope you manage to figure it out.
---
"Ehhhhhhhhhhh????"
*Proud Downtown Gaki No Tsukai fan*
#12MatrierePosted 6/8/2012 11:53:33 AM
Getting to Alchemy Lv20 will net you the book with the Crystal Ball according to my notes. It's under Synth items if you can't find it.
---
Currently Playing: Disgaea 3 Absence of Detention, Record of Agarest War Zero, Dynasty Warriors 7: XL
#13MogMoogle1Posted 6/8/2012 11:57:40 AM
Crystal Ball
Under the Synth. tab, below Crimson Dye and above Medicine Base

Enhanced Paint
Under the Synth. tab, beow Liquid Solvent and above Rime Crystal(basically near the bottom of the list)

Land Clasp
Under the Dev. tab, below the Wind Controller and above the Mystical Garden(basically near the bottom of the list)

Sealing Amulet
Under the Dev. tab, a couple of slots below Land Clasp

Safety Box
Under the Dev. tab, a couple of slots below Sealing Amulet
---
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
#14darkwolf777(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2012 1:12:02 PM
Oh, I guess I long had Crystal Ball then. If only A-Z was actually in English A-Z order o.x
---
PSN: darkwolf7786
#15bcsnakeeyes1Posted 6/8/2012 1:49:37 PM
darkwolf777 posted...
Oh, I guess I long had Crystal Ball then. If only A-Z was actually in English A-Z order o.x

Unless you're playing the Japanese version, the whole game is in English :/
---
Down for the count, but never gave up.
#16SayoriaPosted 6/8/2012 1:53:47 PM
bcsnakeeyes1 posted...
darkwolf777 posted...

Unless you're playing the Japanese version, the whole game is in English :/

Not his point. He means the order of the recipes, which I agree. If you go to the "all" tab, they seem to be random, or in order of the other tabs. He is saying they should list like:

Bomb
Cream Pie
Crystal Ball
Glass Beads
Healing Salve
Migraine Syrup
Salute
Spirit Stone
Supplement
Warp Gate
Wing Quilt

....etc.
---
"Ehhhhhhhhhhh????"
*Proud Downtown Gaki No Tsukai fan*
#17MogMoogle1Posted 6/8/2012 1:54:47 PM
What he ment was, if the text was still in japanese.
---
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
#18darkwolf777(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2012 3:20:33 PM(edited)
MogMoogle1 posted...
What he ment was, if the text was still in japanese.

Correct. This is what I meant. I assume the game's using the A-Z sort, the items are definitely not in alphabetical order. I merely assume that the game sorts the items the same way as it does in the Japanese version, as if the item names were still using their Japanese names, hence why I think its happening this way.
---
PSN: darkwolf7786