how do you get more World Spirits for lv.35 Traveler Shoes?

#1xenosaga123Posted 6/9/2012 9:11:44 AM
the shop only sold one. 2 are required.
#2MatrierePosted 6/9/2012 9:16:59 AM
Totori brings one from one of her later friend events. Later harvestable at the area south of Modis Ruins (the one with the Twilight Maiden boss). You may need to develop Modis Ruins some before being able to get them.
---
Currently Playing: Disgaea 3 Absence of Detention, Record of Agarest War Zero, Dynasty Warriors 7: XL
#3norra45Posted 6/9/2012 9:43:24 AM
Actually, instead of waiting to fight Twilight Maiden, you can get it at one of the places that has the black unicorns, after you fight the Wyvern. Endless Corridor (where the TM is) has very random materials, so you'd be wasting your time there just trying to find one ingredient.
#4xenosaga123(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2012 9:54:06 AM
oh thanks. So those black unicorns to the north close to the volcano will start dropping the item once the Wyvern is defeated?
#5MatrierePosted 6/9/2012 9:57:16 AM(edited)
Oh, I was talking about that area with the black unicorns as well, forgot the name of the boss there. Farthest Garden, I believe. It's a rare harvest there (gold icon).
---
Currently Playing: Disgaea 3 Absence of Detention, Record of Agarest War Zero, Dynasty Warriors 7: XL
#6SvenyipPosted 6/9/2012 10:25:11 AM
Yeah, I believe the Farthest Garden has them as soon as you can access it (after the Wyvern's defeated).

If you want to do it with the minimum amount of travel time, concentrate on getting Totori's Friendship to ... I think it's 70 for the World Spirits gift, and I believe it takes all three development marketplace upgrades before Astrid will sell her one at the astronomical price.

You'll only be able to make a "Jog" Traveler Shoes (not "Sprint") from the Astrid/Totori items, but you'll just be losing out on a faster walking speed in the towns/dungeons. Sprint doesn't offer any additional time-saving ability.
---
[PS3/Vita] Peridot_Weapon (with underscore)
RoToRu - Triple Platinum.
#7SayoriaPosted 6/9/2012 10:36:46 AM
Yeah, the place south of the Modis Ruins. You are guaranteed to find them there. They are the "rare harvest" item.
---
"Ehhhhhhhhhhh????"
*Proud Downtown Gaki No Tsukai fan*