Do Deity Power and Spirit Power Stack?

#1brookesybombPosted 6/20/2012 7:12:28 AM
im a little stuck with what to choose on my reng weapons the traits i can choose are
rainbow power
time spirit
deity power
spirit power
attack 17
handcrafted
convert 2
fire +

id like to know which 5 would be the best for my weapons (ima make and dismantle so there all on 1 ingot for wholesaleing)
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLj7Xpoluo4
Me Beating Atlas Full Power on the FF13-2 Demo
#2StarlightRainPosted 6/20/2012 7:30:37 AM(edited)
Rainbow, Deity and Time Spirit are a given. Spirit Power does stack, but generally, Power Hitter would be a better choice, but since you don't have that, Spirit power would probably be your best choice.

Lightweight from Distill stones is popular choice and can easy be added by adding a extra pure oil with the trait.

For quality, make 2 seperate synthesis and split your desired traits between them. Use one of the slots on each ingot for a quality booster trait. If your ingot is high enough quality (+100 averaged), you will not need to include the quality booster trait when Hagel combines the ingots into a weapon.
#3brookesybomb(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2012 7:49:08 AM
StarlightRain posted...
Rainbow, Deity and Time Spirit are a given. Spirit Power does stack, but generally, Power Hitter would be a better choice, but since you don't have that, Spirit power would probably be your best choice.

Lightweight from Distill stones is popular choice and can easy be added by adding a extra pure oil with the trait.

For quality, make 2 seperate synthesis and split your desired traits between them. Use one of the slots on each ingot for a quality booster trait. If your ingot is high enough quality (+100 averaged), you will not need to include the quality booster trait when Hagel combines the ingots into a weapon.

saddly im already on hagels screen choosing the traits hence my asking lol well when i dismantle i can make another ingot with said traits but what do i need for power hitter? and what does lightweight add on?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLj7Xpoluo4
Me Beating Atlas Full Power on the FF13-2 Demo
#4MogMoogle1Posted 6/20/2012 8:34:04 AM
You don't need it, it's mostly preference, but Power Hitter is the highest combination of Attack+. Lightweight is a 2 cost trait that boosts your speed by 10, which doesn't sound much, but people like to stack speed up along with accessories like Speed Belt with Royal Style to give characters a lot of turns before the enemies even get theirs.
---
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
#5StarlightRainPosted 6/20/2012 8:48:42 AM(edited)
For Power Hitter, you need combine the +5 attack and +7 attack traits into a new trait (I forget the name), then combine that to the +17 attack trait you already have.

FYI, For any trait that has a low, middle and high version (such as attack +5, +7, +10), you can combine the low and middle version for a more powerful trait, plus the middle and high versions also for a even more powerful trait. You can then combine the two new traits together to get the highest trait.

Lightweight is a straight +10 Speed that can go anything afaik. Speed is considered one of the most important stats as you get to attack more often, and get punched in the face less without at least having the chance to do something about it.