How many routes?

#1erbastezPosted 3/11/2012 8:24:18 PM
Theres AO, Yamato, Ronaldo, and 2 for Daichi. Did I miss any?
#2winforlosePosted 3/11/2012 8:27:02 PM
You missed the slightly modified 3rd daichi ending also known as the secret ending.
#3HiddenDoorwayPosted 3/11/2012 8:30:32 PM
Four routes, six endings.

Daichi's route splits three ways because you can choose to fight Polaris or you can choose to search for a different option. and there's a different ending for the different option depending on whether you have everyone besides AO on your party by the end of the day or not.
---
Woof!
#4erbastez(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2012 8:38:46 PM
Thanks!
#5blassterPosted 3/11/2012 8:52:36 PM(edited)
HiddenDoorway posted...

Daichi's route splits three ways because you can choose to fight Polaris or you can choose to search for a different option. and there's a different ending for the different option depending on whether you have everyone besides AO on your party by the end of the day or not.

I thought that different option only available when you get everyone besides AO to join you.

Also, heard that you get additional scene in the Daichi FATE ending if you complete Mystery Man chain events.
---
Anticipating: Fire Emblem DS2, Luminous Arc 3, Mugen no Frontier 2, Valkyria Chronicles 3
Playing: Atelier Totori, Devil Survivor 2, BBCS Extend
#6HiddenDoorwayPosted 3/11/2012 8:49:19 PM

I thought that different option only available when you get everyone besides AO to join you.

Nope. I'm pretty sure you can get it without having everyone. It just gets you a different not-as-great ending.
---
Woof!
#7winforlosePosted 3/11/2012 8:50:37 PM
blasster posted...
HiddenDoorway posted...

Nope you can do the different option with people dead or missing. You just get a different, shorter ending.
#8blassterPosted 3/11/2012 8:57:14 PM
I see. In that case tho, might as well get the most perfect for the FATE end so I don't have to play all the way again just to see one different scene.

And again, Mystery Man included?
---
Anticipating: Fire Emblem DS2, Luminous Arc 3, Mugen no Frontier 2, Valkyria Chronicles 3
#9winforlosePosted 3/11/2012 9:02:01 PM
AO is not required for the perfect ending.
#10blassterPosted 3/11/2012 9:11:39 PM
Er.....

Anguished One = Al-Salduq
Mystery Man = Dera-Deka

Reason why Japanese AlphaWiki walkthrough do Mystery Man optional events for Daichi FATE route despite not giving any FATE point is because it grants you additional scene at the ending as well, or so I heard.
---