Day 6 -- Can I get the Best ending?

#1DaBlueDragoonPosted 4/25/2012 11:21:56 AM
I've heard that the requirement for the best ending to have everyone (minus AO) at rank 4 by the end of the 6th day so that they will join you in Diachi's route. Currently, I have every person (again, minues AO) at rank 3, except Hinako at rank 4, at the very beginning of day 6. Will it be possible for me to get the best ending still?

And I'm on my second playthrough. I didn't even know there was a best ending, and I'm honestly only going for it because it gives SO MANY NG+ points. I honestly still like Al Saiduq's ending after beating it and reading about the rest.
---
Black FC: 3954-6931-4599
#2lDPlPosted 4/25/2012 11:59:32 AM
I believe you don't need to get Daichi, Jungo and Hinako up to Fate 4, though Daichi needs to be at Fate 3 or higher. I think you can still do it.
---
Mmm, this jerked chicken is good. I think I'll have Fry's lower horn jerked.
It's used to it! Woooo!
#3DaBlueDragoon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2012 1:07:20 PM
Alright, thanks. I'm still worried about Yamato, but hopefully he'll have a convo that I can't remember currently later on.
---
Black FC: 3954-6931-4599
#4SpooniestBard1Posted 5/3/2012 3:32:41 AM
So, Ronoldo and Yamato only need to be at fate level 4 too to rejoin on Daichi's route? I'm just curious if they might need more since they're the extremist types.
#5AsukaTenjyoinPosted 5/3/2012 3:37:02 AM
@SpooniestBard1

Yes, every character can join at Fate Rank 4 or 5.
---
Playing: KH 2: FM (Lvl 1), Persona 4, DeSu 2, Uncharted: GA, BlazBlue: CS Extend, YGO! 5D's TF 5
#6CogitoPosted 5/3/2012 3:44:56 AM
spoiler

Yes, they'll join at 4 on Daichi's Way.
Starting route members will join regardless of Fate Lv, unless they're dead.
---
Hito wa mikake ni yoranu mono
#7SpooniestBard1Posted 5/3/2012 5:35:06 PM
^^^
Alright, thanks a lot. I guess I won't have to worry about them anymore then.
#8CloseTheMoonPosted 5/4/2012 3:48:49 AM
POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Is this about seeing the different cutscenes about the players (e.g. Hinako dancing and Airi playing piano) at before credits when you finished Daichi's route by killing Polaris?
---
Why do people have no originality!!!
SMT Fan COMING THROUGH!!
#9Probit_ReturnPosted 5/4/2012 12:32:42 PM
CloseTheMoon posted...
POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Is this about seeing the different cutscenes about the players (e.g. Hinako dancing and Airi playing piano) at before credits when you finished Daichi's route by killing Polaris?

No, you need to turn the world back. But yes, it adds to the ending.

I used the guide on this site for my run to get everyone to 4 before the end of day 6. With a little bit of alterations, you can knock out some AO and Daichi events for the Dera-Deka events. I also went with Osaka during the Megrez and Stake removal battles, since they required more to get to 4 than the guide's suggested Tokyo, who were all really close, whereas Otome and Keita lag behind everyone, including the Nagoya team.
---
Hinako danced crazy