The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So...Death Clips [Beginning of Day 7 spoilers]

#1VentwigPosted 7/20/2012 9:52:37 AM
So, during my fight with Hinako (i killed jungo), i suddenly realized something.

Wouldn't it just be easier to kill off characters you wouldn't ever use?
Like, during the Fumi/Keita/Makoto battle, it was so annoying how Makoto just kept healing.

Would that spot be empty, or would she have been replaced if i just let her die?

I know it's not really fun to watch such great characetrs die (i saved everyone but jungo), but just out of curiosity, would it be easier just to kill some people?

Like, If Keita and Makoto were dead, that would only leave Yamato and Fumi in the Osaka Fraction. That would end up making the fumi battle a lot easier, wouldn't it?
(Assuming you wouldnt get their fate high enough so they would join you)
---
--- Official Turtwig of the Kingdom Hearts 3D Boards
Pie is yummy. And Kingdom Hearts is fun.
#2CogitoPosted 7/20/2012 10:05:41 AM
Spoiler

From [A New World] route,
If Jungo died, a male NPC "Young Man" replaces him.
Skill cracking Phys Amp was delayed to the next battle.

There is restriction on character kills.
For example, killing off Jungo forces you to save Io.
---
Hito wa mikake ni yoranu mono
#3GeschlumenahmenPosted 7/20/2012 12:30:26 PM
Cogito posted...
Spoiler
There is restriction on character kills.
For example, killing off Jungo forces you to save Io.

Wait, what? I was planning on letting everybody die on my next play through, are you saying I can't do that?

Who else will I be forced to save if I let someone else die?

Actually let me guess,
Killing Keita forces you to save Makoto
Killing Joe forces you to save Otome
#4TheSlinjaPosted 7/20/2012 2:36:45 PM(edited)
Killing Keita forces you to save Makoto
Killing Joe forces you to save Otome

iirc yes
---
Apparently, pissing on a topic and everyone that posted in it is worthy of going straight to being a suspension.-Maj_Massacre
#5Ventwig(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2012 6:24:06 PM
I don't get it, how does killing people force you to save others?
---
#6GeschlumenahmenPosted 7/20/2012 6:49:09 PM
Im guessing they did it so that you would always start Daichi, Yamato, and Ronaldo's endings with at least 3 chars so that you can have 4 teams.
#7Ventwig(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2012 6:57:56 PM
Geschlumenahmen posted...
Im guessing they did it so that you would always start Daichi, Yamato, and Ronaldo's endings with at least 3 chars so that you can have 4 teams.

Oh, that makes sense.
I was thinking earlier "Wow, so if you failed enough, you might only get two extra teams when you start the 7th day. That would suck."

That makes sense, though, but im still wondering: "How does the game get you to do it?"

How does Keita's death link to Makoto being alive? Can't you still side with ronaldo in that battle?
---
#8GeschlumenahmenPosted 7/20/2012 7:19:48 PM
Ventwig posted...

That makes sense, though, but im still wondering: "How does the game get you to do it?"

How does Keita's death link to Makoto being alive? Can't you still side with ronaldo in that battle?

I haven't tried it yet, but I'd assume that option will just disappear from the list so that you can only chose between fighting Ronaldo or fighting both of them at once.
#9CogitoPosted 7/20/2012 10:17:06 PM
spoiler

If Jungo died, you will be forced to do Io's Resolve.
---
Hito wa mikake ni yoranu mono
#10JalkPosted 7/20/2012 11:46:29 PM
Thanks for the info, I wondered that for quite a long time too. Just a question : what happens during the conclusion of the game, if one of the major characters of the route you took dies ? (Like Jungo for Liberator, Otome for Equalitarian...) Does the game still shows the artwork where they appear or not ?
---
The official Tam Lin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.