4th playthrough and...

#1Aurora514Posted 10/13/2012 7:34:34 AM
Beaten secret bosses Sage of Time, Nebrios, Belial, Beelzebub, and Alice. Only one I couldn't beat is Lilith. Is it strange that I found Alice easier than Lilith? Any tips on Lilith?

I haven't unlocked Lucifer yet either so I'm going to this playthrough and get AO ending. Otherwise all that's left to do is to fill out compendium and build my super demons into hyper lvl. 99 demons? Then the other Daichi ending would absolutely beat this game. I think?
---
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/NeiniAurora3500
The official Yuki Jyorou of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#2metamaraPosted 10/13/2012 9:40:25 AM
Use avian or genma to get around trash mobs. Are they the problem for you?

Lilith, i just nullify her racial and then pummel her with pierce boosted physical.

Aurora514 posted...
Beaten secret bosses Sage of Time, Nebrios, Belial, Beelzebub, and Alice. Only one I couldn't beat is Lilith. Is it strange that I found Alice easier than Lilith? Any tips on Lilith?

I haven't unlocked Lucifer yet either so I'm going to this playthrough and get AO ending. Otherwise all that's left to do is to fill out compendium and build my super demons into hyper lvl. 99 demons? Then the other Daichi ending would absolutely beat this game. I think?
#3Aurora514(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 1:55:32 PM
metamara posted...
Use avian or genma to get around trash mobs. Are they the problem for you?

Lilith, i just nullify her racial and then pummel her with pierce boosted physical.

Aurora514 posted...

Yes. They are the main issue. Especially since a majority of my demons have phys repel. I just want to kill all the people there and reach the boss but the game won't let you. My MC is magic-focused so I'd have to use Jungo for phys pierce.
---
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/NeiniAurora3500
The official Yuki Jyorou of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#4metamaraPosted 10/13/2012 2:15:52 PM
I get your "kill them all" feeling and the stage won't let you.

What i do is wait and lure the trash mob down, then use avian to get across the platform obstacle and take out the boss before they catch up. If you got powerful demons, one team can complete the stage.
#5goodknifePosted 10/14/2012 3:09:10 AM
use avian + beast to skip people (when u fight people kill only two mobs except leader) and then swith both to your strongest demon and beat lilith (mc with null curse is required for null charm).
#6Gin_DevilPosted 10/15/2012 11:01:21 AM
What I did was take out there demons, so they can't do that much damage, then I had my other teams go around them and ran up to Lilith.
---
official Beldr of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
http://www.backloggery.com/surviving_devil