I hope there is cheats

#1Josh2000Posted 3/26/2011 11:47:44 AM
I loved this game to death when I had it on the Gamecube with a gameshark but I truly think it was the HARDEST RE game in the entire series. . . I never could figure out how to change the difficulty so I was stuck on Normal.I made it the that one part where you entered the castle and then the coricidin kicked in. I was in a friends room and he had this really loud sound system, I'm talking speaker in all 4 corners of the small room and a sub woofer right in our faces. . . the satanic cultists started chanting, I immediately threw the controller at the TV and we hid under a blanket. . . too stupid to remember there is an off switch. . . hell of a trip!
#2onionsunleashedPosted 3/26/2011 1:41:15 PM
its not that hard just have too conserve your ammo and pick the right weapons for the job
#3Chunx907Posted 3/27/2011 1:41:21 AM
Huh? This game's easy. Just shoot every enemy in the head and then kick it.
#4TehFOMasterPosted 3/27/2011 11:46:43 AM
This? Hard? You need to play REmake without cheats at least.
#5Exiled_OverseerPosted 3/30/2011 10:44:29 PM
Knife! One bullet in the head of the front of a group of zombies, kick, knife, as he gets up knife his leg or face, kick, repeat from previous kick.
---
Timesplitters 4 needs our help! Sign the petition and DEMAND TS4! http://www.petitiononline.com/TS4tcbd1/petition.html
#6Crack AddictPosted 3/30/2011 10:51:24 PM
Hardest in the series? You're kidding. I thought it was the easiest in the series; easier than Resident Evil 5.

The reason why is because it's the only installment where you didn't have to worry about ammo conservation. RE1-3 had you saving ammo like they were bags of money and RE5 return to that style to a certain extent, but RE4 didn't have any of it. At no point in the game did I feel the slightest need to save ammo because there was always so much.

The wide open spaces of RE4 probably contributed to it too. RE4 had large spaces which made escaping enemies a breeze and you don't end up in situations where you're shooting madly trying to keep them away and wasting bullets (again, RE5 returned to this style to an extent).

And of course, once you upgrade your weapons or, better, saved up the one million needed to get the Chicago Typewriter, the game becomes super easy.
---
No Da!
#7Josh2000(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2011 7:31:36 PM
Well like i said I was stuck on Normal, I prolly could have played through it all without cheating on Easy. Ammo is what screwed me my first play through (I tried twice before resorting to a gameshark). I got to I think the second El Giant thing dude I believe. . . and save screwed myself. . . sorry but I may be a gamer. . . but my patients runs so thin. I was not willing to start over from the very frucking beginning. RE2 and RE5 I honestly believe to be the 2 easiest installments on any difficulty except "professional" mode on RE5 did kinda really piss me off.

But my biggest RE F*** you moment was in RE3. . . I actually broke my ps1 ripping the top off, pulling out the god damn disc and breaking it into pieces by squeezing it with a single hand, made me bleed a little but the adrenaline kinda compensated as a painkiller. I got through like maybe 3 quarters or more of the game and save frucked myself in a room so no matter how many times I would restart the save, everytime I walked out Nemesis gave me the swing of death. I never could and still kind of am reluctant to play the damn game again after that.
#8kayoticdreamzPosted 3/31/2011 11:01:18 PM

JuggaloKing168 posted...
Well like i said I was stuck on Normal, I prolly could have played through it all without cheating on Easy. Ammo is what screwed me my first play through (I tried twice before resorting to a gameshark). I got to I think the second El Giant thing dude I believe. . . and save screwed myself. . . sorry but I may be a gamer. . . but my patients runs so thin. I was not willing to start over from the very frucking beginning. RE2 and RE5 I honestly believe to be the 2 easiest installments on any difficulty except "professional" mode on RE5 did kinda really piss me off.

But my biggest RE F*** you moment was in RE3. . . I actually broke my ps1 ripping the top off, pulling out the god damn disc and breaking it into pieces by squeezing it with a single hand, made me bleed a little but the adrenaline kinda compensated as a painkiller. I got through like maybe 3 quarters or more of the game and save frucked myself in a room so no matter how many times I would restart the save, everytime I walked out Nemesis gave me the swing of death. I never could and still kind of am reluctant to play the damn game again after that.

anger management much? i advise investing in it

#9ThieviousSlyPosted 4/1/2011 3:41:05 AM
if you think this is hard, go play resident evil remake on hard and find out about your good friend the crimson head and his best friend no ammo. this was my favorite resident evil (tied with RE2) but this is by far the easiest
---
Game Faqs: The only place where people think they can label something as an opinion despite proof or fact
#10Krauser86Posted 4/2/2011 12:57:03 PM
ITT: TC has only played RE4 and RE5.
---
I ******* hate Virgin Media.
"Canned fish... at least you can't smell 'em."