I hope there is cheats

#11Josh2000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2011 7:34:44 PM
Yeah the RE Remake was pretty hard, but as long as you burned the bodies or I think double shot them in the head once down if I remember right you didn't have to worry too much about them. Maybe I am just weird, but sorry yeah I didn't take this as the easiest.

Anger management is for vaginas. Same with rehab. . . Never tampered with anger management but I know how to calm myself down without hitting anyone. . . and drinking just makes me uber F'ing happy. I'm the dude who gets beat up when I drink. All those mind control classes like anger management, rehab, mental health system classes do is make you find a "god" (sry I am atheist but believe in whatever helps and makes you happy) but those 12 steps are just a slap in my face. Make you admit you are weak and powerless. . . and slowly brainwash you into a single idealism. . . like a cult! Somehow they work though for some people so I am not trying to bash your beliefs. . . but just not for me, I am stronger and more will driven than that BS.
---
I got ps3, Wii, and 360. . . I'm a gaming pimp! sup ladies!?!?
#12vipergtsr7588Posted 4/8/2011 12:02:31 AM
sniff sniff i smellz a troll
---
The best way of learning to fly is to jump off a cliff.
Whether you succeed or not depends on if you have wings.
#13BattleAxeRXPosted 4/21/2011 3:52:07 PM
I think the only way this game is hard is with 2 weapons on pro with no shotgun.... and the small case.
---
"Maybe I'm not yelling loud enough... On earth, everybody is always looking for a giant squid! On my planet - " - Zoidberg