This game never gets old :D

#1Lucas217Posted 12/26/2012 10:28:21 PM
I still remember about the PS2 version and it was fun. I remember where all the loot was until this version for Xbox. The Loot that was there before is now hidden in the torches. The enemies are still the same but its still hard and more enemies appear then in the PS2 version.
Bought it today with 1600 Microsoft points and took 2hours to download. I love the HD.

Im on Chapter 3-? SPOILERS: when ashley gets traped because she was cofing out blood and decided to run away from leon and got traped.
---
Not going to change this signature until I get out of high school and finish college. (8/27/12) HS:2015 C:2021
#2BiohazzardDudePosted 12/27/2012 8:04:37 AM
game is incredible, resident evil 7 should take a few hints from this game, bc 6 was garbage
---
"If he dies, he dies" gt- TURBO S2K
#3LovethepythonPosted 12/27/2012 1:14:22 PM
BiohazzardDude posted...
game is incredible, resident evil 7 should take a few hints from this game, bc 6 was garbage

Yeah too right RE6 is easily the worst out of the main games. Once I completed it I had no interest of playing it again and just went back to playing 4&5.

They defiantly need to being back:
-Cash & treasures.
-RE4 or 5 inventory system.
-Choosing own loadouts.
-RE4&5 melee system.
-Files in locations.
---
4 scratchy yummy.
#4JascoDPosted 12/27/2012 6:15:52 PM
This game will be a legend. 10 more years, and it will still kick ass.

RE6? Give it one more year and it will suck 10 times more.

How and why Capcom left the RE4 formula is still chocking me. RE5 was acceptable, But 6 is just ****ing unforgiving!!
---
Itchy Tasty!
#5LandonioPosted 1/12/2013 1:07:13 AM
Lovethepython posted...
BiohazzardDude posted...

Yeah too right RE6 is easily the worst out of the main games. Once I completed it I had no interest of playing it again and just went back to playing 4&5.

They defiantly need to being back:
-Cash & treasures.
-RE4 or 5 inventory system.
-Choosing own loadouts.
-RE4&5 melee system.
-Files in locations.

RE4's inventory system>>>>>>RE5's

The whole attaché case element and ability to organize was awesome. It was like it's own little mini-game.

I want the Merchant back, too.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Oblivion: GOTY, Resident Evil 4: HD, 3rd Strike: Online, Devil May Cry: HD
#6JoveHackPosted 1/15/2013 7:53:32 PM
Pretty much agree with everything here, and I hated the combat and enemies when I first played it. Was addicted to grabbing healing, ammo, pesetas, and treasure, though. As well as the slower pace of the exploration,when Leon wasn't actually in combat.

For the first few games I got by with abusing checkpoints. My first Pro game abused checkpoints and used Ashely in armor. After that it was using a Cleared Save with my favorite weapons exclusively upgraded.

Since then it's a been a mission to find more efficient and effective ways to handle each area.

Then it was starting a new game and finding the ultimate upgrade path for each weapon. Efficiently shooting it empty just before the Merchant will refill the magazine with a capacity upgrade. It gets a lot more convoluted than that.

Protip: A Ganado that dies while falling to the ground will never sprout a plagas. Even if it's just knocked back while climbing over a low fence or windowsill, it will never sprout.

We've had some fun listing that kind of Useful Trivia in a thread of the same name over on the PS2 board. Still finding a few more interesting things, but those threads are long locked.

---
Jove the Sleep Depraved
http://primal.wikia.com