So is it possible to...

#1LandonioPosted 1/16/2013 9:50:13 PM
give Ada alternate outfits for Assignment Ada and/or Separate Ways? Just curious.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4: HD, Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition, SF3: 3rd Strike Online
#2Landonio(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 2:02:04 AM
Also, am I crazy or does Mercenaries have less enemies in this game compared to the GCN/Wii versions (or a least on the Village stage)?

I'm a Mercs vet, and I could easily rack up 200,000+ points with Hunk. I even had some of the high scores on GameFAQs back in the day (250k+).

Noe I'm struggling to even crack 160k. Even with 60-70 kill combos. And yes, I'm picking up every time extension and bonus time, and getting 7-10 kills per bonus.

There comes a point where the enemies just stop coming for good 10+ seconds as well, making it impossible to extend combos any further. The Bella Sisters also sometimes stop spawning after this point so I miss out on their kill bonus.

What's the deal?
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4: HD, Resident Evil 5: Gold, SF3: 3rd Strike Online, PB Winterbottom
#3JoveHackPosted 1/20/2013 4:20:03 PM
Landonio posted...
give Ada alternate outfits for Assignment Ada and/or Separate Ways? Just curious.

I don't think so.

Landonio posted...
Also, am I crazy or does Mercenaries have less enemies in this game compared to the GCN/Wii versions (or a least on the Village stage)?

That could definitely be the case. I'm pretty sure that there are more enemies in the Water Room on the GCN/Wii versions. And the GCN/Wii versions also have a couple of Novistadores in the side room before the Garrador cage trap.

I've no idea why.

---
Jove the Sleep Depraved
http://primal.wikia.com
#4LovethepythonPosted 1/21/2013 12:24:29 PM
Landonio posted...

No alt costumes for Assignment Ada or Speerate Ways. Which sucks (I want to play seperate ways with her RE2 costume).

Only can change her costumes in The Mercenaries.
---
4 scratchy yummy.