No disc version?

#1jjgatorPosted 9/8/2011 3:14:46 PM
Lame, no buy. I'll wait until the eventual release of the disc version(they said a disc version of the Prince of Persia Collection wouldn't come to the US, but then it did).
---
PSN: jjgator
#2slymshadyPosted 9/8/2011 3:26:24 PM
Ya, I agree, I am going to wait it out
#3RyuuHou25Posted 9/9/2011 4:27:48 PM
Yes, because they'd release a disc version, of ONE single game that's being remade in HD. Not too bright, are you??

HD Collections are COLLECTIONS (Prince of Persia, that sly fox one, the upcoming Ico/Shadow of the Colossus)

Why in the **** would they have a disc version of ONE single game?? There'd be no sense in that. It's download only. No disc version will ever be coming.

Not to mention, this is CAPCOM we're talking about. The idiots are far too busy releasing disc versions of things that should be expansion packs, not their own separate games.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
#4Mr_Big_BossPosted 9/9/2011 4:55:51 PM
It would be a disc version of TWO games. That would be a collection on the same lines of God of War and Ico/Colossus.
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
#5slymshadyPosted 9/9/2011 5:50:57 PM
It would be called Resident Evil Revival Selection (RE 4 and Code Veronica) Probably the exact same thing Japan got, but in english

This is the Japanese packing for the HD duo

http://i2.listal.com/image/2256673/936full-resident-evil%3A-revival-selection-cover.jpg
#6ShinWeskerPosted 9/9/2011 11:48:51 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Yes, because they'd release a disc version, of ONE single game that's being remade in HD. Not too bright, are you??

HD Collections are COLLECTIONS (Prince of Persia, that sly fox one, the upcoming Ico/Shadow of the Colossus)

Why in the **** would they have a disc version of ONE single game?? There'd be no sense in that. It's download only. No disc version will ever be coming.

Not to mention, this is CAPCOM we're talking about. The idiots are far too busy releasing disc versions of things that should be expansion packs, not their own separate games.

I love how wrong you are.
#7ShadowKirby17Posted 9/10/2011 6:48:21 PM
Me too.
---
Koalas are cool (>^_^<)
Hey girl hey!
#8MERCERnaryPosted 9/11/2011 12:29:33 AM
This is what is making me pout and pause to buy the DLC. As fine as I am with digital games for the most part, I'd still rather have a disc to add to my collection... Here's hoping they decide to push out some discs for the people that doesn't do digital...
---
I have no respect for those that have a feeling of undeserved arrogance/superiority because they have some meaningless title that makes them feel empowered.
#9Syn_VengeancePosted 9/11/2011 9:16:58 PM
I've watched people on youtube open and play the japan import and trust me when i say this, the disc version is a waste of money...

When you put this disc in, it makes you install the 2 games and then the disc is further useless. so for all you people complaining you don't want to download it, your going to buy a disc so you can install the games and render the disc useless after putting it in once?

Just to say you have the disc?

I personally dont mind the downloads that way I'll have RE1,2,3,CVX and 4 all on my hard drive. 5 will be my only disk till ORC comes out.
---
The Death Cannot Die.....
#10ShinWeskerPosted 9/11/2011 11:58:21 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
I've watched people on youtube open and play the japan import and trust me when i say this, the disc version is a waste of money...

When you put this disc in, it makes you install the 2 games and then the disc is further useless. so for all you people complaining you don't want to download it, your going to buy a disc so you can install the games and render the disc useless after putting it in once?

Just to say you have the disc?

I personally dont mind the downloads that way I'll have RE1,2,3,CVX and 4 all on my hard drive. 5 will be my only disk till ORC comes out.

Disc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Digital Download

What are you going to do when your PS3 breaks? I am on my 3rd PS3 now, what if I decide to sell my stuff? You cannot sell digital downloads.