Things that make little or no sense in Resident Evil 4

#1MetalGearHideoPosted 9/29/2011 12:09:50 PM
Dropping a brass pocket watch into mucky water devalues it by 90%, however, shooting it does not.
---
PSN - ILuvJohnMcClane
#2melchiahdimPosted 9/29/2011 12:29:51 PM
Hahaha! Never thought of that!

How about killing snakes gives you a chicken egg dispite the fact that the snake was clearly not digesting anything? Also who would want to eat a partially digested egg anyway?
---
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3149-8066
#3KeJo6Posted 9/29/2011 12:34:30 PM
The game treating Krauser like he wasn't introduced in this game.
---
Hah, when your baby grows up people are gonna wanna bang her so much.. ---DragonPick
PSN: KeJo13
#4BitentiliPosted 9/29/2011 1:37:05 PM
The fact that your enemies decide to leave telling notes about their plans of ambush/ wherabouts addressed to mind controlled puppets that probably would just go and ambush anyways without having to read an letter left on the obscure path the "American agent" is taking.
---
Not changing this signature until I can think of something better to put as a signature. Started March 20, 2011
#5pure mind gamesPosted 9/29/2011 2:03:43 PM(edited)

did anyone really care?

Salazar sends his right hand after you but yet it's clearly still attached.
---
PSN: Pure_Mind_Games
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31mqRzV2d44
#6Plant42Posted 9/29/2011 2:11:34 PM
pure mind games posted...
did anyone really care?

I did. I thought he was Nicholai at first the way they made a big deal out of him.
#7mustain2121Posted 9/29/2011 2:24:44 PM
I wasn't too "surprised" by characters leaving memos conveniently for Leon to read, IN ENGLISH IN SPANISH SPEAKING COUNTRY, but the one memo that bothered me most was the one left by Krauser. Seriously? This badass mercenary, sat down, grabbed a pen, and wrote a memo explaining how he's gonna trick this one, and kill that one. I think all of these guys' plans could've easily been incorporated in small cutscene OR Max Payne style: you're still playing, but some unsuspecting enemies are chatting about what this guy said, and what that other is planning, with subtitles. That would've made much more sense. But again, if you can look past all that, then I'm sure you'll have a good time playing the game.
---
PSN: mustain21
#8orangeneePosted 9/29/2011 2:56:26 PM
A ganado taking a dump does not come out to investigate the revving of a chainsaw, at least 20 shotgun blasts and not to mention the shouting.

Ashley.

Mendez letting you go once then nearly killing you again 2 minutes later......I can only imagine he was playing solo on the devils clarinet.

Luis taking 5 clean shots then dropping you in two and presumably walking off without a scratch. Why get pissy if you're invincible?
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#9Plant42Posted 9/29/2011 3:05:26 PM
Ada being a big spy whose RE3 epilogue says she is moving along and is no longer Ada Wong. Her scar is Ada's scar...

Six years later the government knows who she is, who she works for and she is still Ada Wong.
#10chssnaredrum04Posted 9/29/2011 4:25:15 PM
crows = money, ammo, or grenades.
---
"chaos often breeds life, when order breeds habit."