I think I'm screwed

#1tidus_mi2Posted 5/14/2012 11:30:46 AM
I'm currently playing as Chris in the area where the gulp worm would have been in the military area as Claire, just came up through the lift and there are 2 poisonous hunters I have no healing items, health is at danger with some acid rounds and shotgun shells as my main form of damage.

The problem being that as I exit the lift I can't run from the hunters, if I stay still regardless of if I fire a weapon or not one leaps at me and kills me.

So am I screwed? If so I really don't feel like starting over.
#2tidus_mi2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2012 11:39:50 AM
Ok I feel stupid now, thought about how it would always leap at me so aimed up shot it with the acid rounds which killed it, turned and shot the other one rq and killed it as well so I guess I can continue, the health situation really needs fixing though.
#3JoveHackPosted 5/17/2012 5:10:27 PM
tidus_mi2 posted...
Ok I feel stupid now, thought about how it would always leap at me so aimed up shot it with the acid rounds which killed it, turned and shot the other one rq and killed it as well so I guess I can continue, the health situation really needs fixing though.

Play through a section, the reload and play through again using what you've learned. I tend to just run from Hunters as not worth the hassle of killing.

As for healing, learn not to take damage. That's an important skill.

Scrounge everywhere for healing. It can be found in surprising places.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

---
Jove the Sleep Depraved
http://primal.wikia.com