Seriously how the hell am I supposed to beat the boss with those things spoilers

#1TheConstablePosted 7/9/2012 7:30:56 PM
I'm on alexia, I have a 2 green herb a 2 green 1 blue a first aid spray a shotgun with 27 rounds a pistol with 112 rounds 6 grenade rounds and 6 flame rounds. I've made it past the hard part twice but seriously how the hell am I supposed to consistently get past that part when it's next to impossible to avoid the tentacle and those damn slug things that keep hitting me preventing me from fighting or pausing to heal?!?
---
So he said, "Do you love me?" and she said, "No, but that's a real nice ski mask!"
#2Gangsta_GrizzilPosted 7/10/2012 11:02:43 AM
it's imperative that you save big gun ammos for alexia only. only big gun you should use is the shotgun special bow any machine gun rifle and acid rounds. Save the magnum, grenades, flames and atleast 1 B.o.W. the other weapons could be a bonus. I doubt the b.o.w. would last you since you have to use it on two different enemies. but try to save powerful ammos and use the knife at all time.
---
tekken tag 2-zafina n michelle. "Mix-up Power"
#3AzeiryousPosted 7/10/2012 12:47:58 PM
if thats all you have, including whats in the safe box then im sorry to say YOU'RE OUTTA LUCK. Unless you turn into a super knifer. May i ask what did you do with the explosive arrows? 15 of those kills her in 5 seconds
#4TheConstable(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2012 11:54:51 AM
Oh I finally got it, grenade round, grenade round, run, shotgun down, shotgun down, grenade round, grenade round, run, shotgun down, shotgun down, heal, grenade round, grenade round, run, shotgun down, shotgun down, run, acid, acid, acid (acid fires faster), shotgun down, run, acid, acid, acid, run, shotgun down, shotgun alexia til she changed. Liner launcher up, run! Launcher up run, finally lively shot in danger red

It took me like 20 tried which is annoying as hell cause I had to put that damn password in every time too and then run out to the fight then shotgun her so she would fight me and let claire go
---
So he said, "Do you love me?" and she said, "No, but that's a real nice ski mask!"
#5AzeiryousPosted 7/15/2012 2:02:20 AM
congrats now do another run with better ammo use, then you can be good enough to a run where you can get the rocket launcher
#6TheConstable(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2012 8:36:05 AM
Ya and not leave the empty fire extinguisher in the security box in the metal detector hallway instead of an item box so I can get the magnum too
---
#7JoveHackPosted 8/1/2012 4:35:09 PM
TheConstable posted...
Ya and not leave the empty fire extinguisher in the security box in the metal detector hallway instead of an item box so I can get the magnum too

I'll add my congratulations. That was well done. At least two others have restarted the game when in a similar situation.

The Magnum's nice, but limited ammo hurts a lot. Plus you don't get it until pretty late in the game. You might get it and use it up to save bowpowder arrows.

---
Jove the Sleep Depraved
http://primal.wikia.com