just got screwed

#1Bob_LazarPosted 7/21/2012 11:56:08 PM
i was about to get A rank, i get to the final boss and look at the clock to see that i was 15 minutes too slow, then to add insult to injury she kept dodging the damn linear launcher and killed me it's bull s*** i just wasted 4 hours
#2AzeiryousPosted 7/23/2012 5:38:16 AM
wow sorry, eh try again. the cool thing about it though is set a goal of 2hrs or less for the 1st half of the game. Then you would have 2 plus hours for the second half which is the more straight foward half imo
#3JoveHackPosted 7/30/2012 8:12:13 AM
Bob_Lazar posted...
i was about to get A rank, i get to the final boss and look at the clock to see that i was 15 minutes too slow, then to add insult to injury she kept dodging the damn linear launcher and killed me it's bull s*** i just wasted 4 hours

Just one more reason not to try for an A rank in the game.

Protip: Don't aim at Alexia with the launcher. Or, rather, fire when Alexia's off to one side or the other. That way she's likely to dodge into the rocket.

Azeiryous posted...
wow sorry, eh try again. the cool thing about it though is set a goal of 2hrs or less for the 1st half of the game. Then you would have 2 plus hours for the second half which is the more straight foward half imo

Sounds like a good plan. Does it help the ranking to not do any saves before that point?

---
Jove the Sleep Depraved
http://primal.wikia.com
#4AzeiryousPosted 7/31/2012 1:54:36 PM
yea if you're going for A rank(rocket launcher) you cant use any saves except the 1 after you beat the plane tyrant.
#5JoveHackPosted 7/31/2012 5:54:50 PM
Azeiryous posted...
yea if you're going for A rank(rocket launcher) you cant use any saves except the 1 after you beat the plane tyrant.

Ouch. That's tough, especially with all the Hunters.

---
Jove the Sleep Depraved
http://primal.wikia.com
#6AzeiryousPosted 7/31/2012 11:54:50 PM
well since hunters are in the second half of the game you should be fine, set a goal of 2 hours for the 1st half of the game. then you would have 2 1/2 hours to beat the second half of the game.