Just bought this game...any tips?

#1DAH_JoePosted 2/28/2013 4:23:49 PM
It looks fun and I'm a fan of the RE series.
---
Check profile for contacts.
#2VeraxulousPosted 3/1/2013 3:34:14 PM
Tip 1: the knife can actually effectively kill just about everything in this game. Note that each leg counts as a separate hitbox, so when you swipe down you're likely to get extra cut damage in. You will knock a zombie to the ground if you land enough cuts with one swipe and can safely finish it this way.

Tip 2: if you wiggle quickly enough, a zombie can do absolutely no damage to you

Tip 3: people seem to have trouble seeing herbs... look for the potted plants rather than the herb growing out of them (hint: there's one a few steps behind where you start the game)

Tip 4: regular grenade rounds fired at point-blank will kill any standard enemy

Tip 5: B.O.W. Gas Rounds deal % damage and are designed for a specific boss.

Tip 6: Utilize 2-3 save files in case you get to an area and run out of supplies or something unexpected happens.
#3DAH_Joe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 12:09:05 PM
Veraxulous posted...
Tip 1: the knife can actually effectively kill just about everything in this game. Note that each leg counts as a separate hitbox, so when you swipe down you're likely to get extra cut damage in. You will knock a zombie to the ground if you land enough cuts with one swipe and can safely finish it this way.

Tip 2: if you wiggle quickly enough, a zombie can do absolutely no damage to you

Tip 3: people seem to have trouble seeing herbs... look for the potted plants rather than the herb growing out of them (hint: there's one a few steps behind where you start the game)

Tip 4: regular grenade rounds fired at point-blank will kill any standard enemy

Tip 5: B.O.W. Gas Rounds deal % damage and are designed for a specific boss.

Tip 6: Utilize 2-3 save files in case you get to an area and run out of supplies or something unexpected happens.

Thank for the tips. I was haven't a hard time playing this game. Hopefully this will do me some justice.
---
Check profile for contacts.