Question about Weapon Crazy achievement

#1unclekoolaid73Posted 3/2/2013 6:17:05 PM
If i get the "free" check point can i turn the game off, reload it at a later date and still get Weapons Crazy achievement? i jsut dont have enough time to do this in one sitting. Thanks is advance.
#2jpv2000Posted 3/3/2013 7:23:42 AM
Yes, after that free save you will be able to quit and come back later.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#3unclekoolaid73(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 5:31:35 PM
Can i escape from zombies? If they grab me can i use the analog stick or mash a button so they dont take as much health? The reason i ask is it seems when watching vids of people playing this they take a lot less damage then i do.
#4VeraxulousPosted 3/4/2013 1:45:11 PM
unclekoolaid73 posted...
Can i escape from zombies? If they grab me can i use the analog stick or mash a button so they dont take as much health? The reason i ask is it seems when watching vids of people playing this they take a lot less damage then i do.

You can effectively take 0 damage if you're fast enough (preemptive wiggling).
#5unclekoolaid73(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 6:05:04 PM
Veraxulous posted...
unclekoolaid73 posted...

You can effectively take 0 damage if you're fast enough (preemptive wiggling).

Not trying to be a pain in the ass but can you explain preemptive wiggling for me, i dont understand.
#6brunbbmercPosted 3/5/2013 4:26:23 AM
wiggle the analog stick after a zombie grabs you and before you start taking damage

i've beaten this game twice and i never knew you could shake enemies off like that
---
Dignity. Intelligence. Class. brunbbmerc. S&R's number one Rams fan.
http://www.gif-man.com/Animatedgifs/Spinning-SkullRedEyes.gif
#7VeraxulousPosted 3/5/2013 1:09:50 PM
If you absolutely know you're going to get grabbed, go crazy on (I use the d-pad for PS2)... mash the directions all together as quickly as possible and also hit the interact/cancel buttons a bunch. If you did it fast enough, before the zombie can take a chomp you'll throw it off.

Try practicing by purposefully running into a zombie and wiggling.

If you get grabbed and aren't expecting it, you're gonna take damage.
#8unclekoolaid73(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 1:36:26 PM
Thanks for the help everyone.