Question about Weapon Crazy achievement

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil Code: Veronica X HD
  3. Question about Weapon Crazy achievement

User Info: unclekoolaid73

unclekoolaid73
3 years ago#1
If i get the "free" check point can i turn the game off, reload it at a later date and still get Weapons Crazy achievement? i jsut dont have enough time to do this in one sitting. Thanks is advance.

User Info: jpv2000

jpv2000
3 years ago#2
Yes, after that free save you will be able to quit and come back later.
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)

unclekoolaid73
3 years ago#3
Can i escape from zombies? If they grab me can i use the analog stick or mash a button so they dont take as much health? The reason i ask is it seems when watching vids of people playing this they take a lot less damage then i do.

User Info: Veraxulous

Veraxulous
3 years ago#4
unclekoolaid73 posted...
Can i escape from zombies? If they grab me can i use the analog stick or mash a button so they dont take as much health? The reason i ask is it seems when watching vids of people playing this they take a lot less damage then i do.

You can effectively take 0 damage if you're fast enough (preemptive wiggling).

unclekoolaid73
3 years ago#5
Veraxulous posted...
unclekoolaid73 posted...

You can effectively take 0 damage if you're fast enough (preemptive wiggling).

Not trying to be a pain in the ass but can you explain preemptive wiggling for me, i dont understand.

User Info: brunbbmerc

brunbbmerc
3 years ago#6
wiggle the analog stick after a zombie grabs you and before you start taking damage

i've beaten this game twice and i never knew you could shake enemies off like that
Dignity. Intelligence. Class. brunbbmerc. S&R's number one Rams fan.
http://www.gif-man.com/Animatedgifs/Spinning-SkullRedEyes.gif

User Info: Veraxulous

Veraxulous
3 years ago#7
If you absolutely know you're going to get grabbed, go crazy on (I use the d-pad for PS2)... mash the directions all together as quickly as possible and also hit the interact/cancel buttons a bunch. If you did it fast enough, before the zombie can take a chomp you'll throw it off.

Try practicing by purposefully running into a zombie and wiggling.

If you get grabbed and aren't expecting it, you're gonna take damage.

unclekoolaid73
3 years ago#8
Thanks for the help everyone.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil Code: Veronica X HD
  3. Question about Weapon Crazy achievement

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived