Character selection screen shown at E3

#1James Earl CashPosted 6/11/2011 7:04:11 AM
For those who haven't seen it yet, here is a video that shows the character selection screen, as well as weapon selection, and a few bits of gameplay.

http://youtu.be/ROiLLR7W8cE

Some of you may find it interesting! :)
#2SengokuNoMaouPosted 6/11/2011 7:29:40 AM
You have my thanks.
---
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/089/a/3/sorry_sebastian__da2_spoilers__by_saurien-d3cswjs.png
#3xenosaga123Posted 6/11/2011 10:00:06 AM
Extremely interesting!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!
#4Xerosnake90Posted 6/11/2011 7:55:37 PM
That second part really emphasizes why you need to work together. The guy playing as the female character just sprinted out, took a hit or two and was demolished from then on. This game should be quite intense.
---
PSN/360GT: Xerosnake90
#5RaidriarPosted 6/14/2011 2:28:43 AM
I love the Hunk reference. And it's on the "cool" character.

So apparently Hunk's combat skills are equal to vectors and Hunk used to be his master? Interesting... I still hope Hunk shows up in the game in some form
#6Blackscar_swissPosted 6/14/2011 4:48:46 AM
Yeah the Vid Was indeed interesting. Though I don't like the weapon selection, Since the games not yet complete I'ma just say that since there's a weapon selection screen before the game begins its telling me that you won't be able to just find the weapons like in all the other Resident Evils.

@ TheGriever : I agree I would definitely would love it if the Put HUNK in this game. would Prefer him to be playable, (hopefully you can unlock him) but if not I guess I'll settle for him being in the story.
#7HIEDIAROBALXPosted 6/17/2011 3:13:51 PM
he has something to do with vector
#8Blackscar_swissPosted 6/17/2011 8:01:57 PM
HIEDIAROBALX posted...
he has something to do with vector

well HUNK trained vector but that doesn't mean he'll be making a an appearance. which is why I'm hoping he appears
#9RyozoPosted 6/18/2011 9:01:36 PM
Blackscar_swiss posted...
Yeah the Vid Was indeed interesting. Though I don't like the weapon selection, Since the games not yet complete I'ma just say that since there's a weapon selection screen before the game begins its telling me that you won't be able to just find the weapons like in all the other Resident Evils.

Given the fiction, it does make sense that the teams would be able to pick their loadouts before dropping into the sharp end. This said, your initial selection wouldn't be all that impressive, but it appears that you can unlock additional entries as you progress (maybe using 'unlock keys' like the first Bad Company)... and perhaps there are some special weapons that can only be unlocked through finding them in the field or meeting particular criteria.

Also, I hope that's an early build, because it seems really cheap for Capcom to settle for giving very recognizable weapons such generic names (of course, the original GoldenEye game was the champ at this nonsense).
---
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."