does lvl 4 remind you....

#1mudelledgePosted 3/30/2012 6:52:01 PM
Of music from day ..and dawn of the dead...I don't know if its the 4th lvl cause I've been skipping around. But the one where u start of on a catwalk high rise next to the apartments going in the back way in to chief irons office.....

I sat at the beginning for a while after eating or something. But thought it was a Romero movie. I actually like like the music when it doesn't mimic Paul Andersons movie techno crap. Although I respect some techno ..very vaguely respect techno. Just not his choice...
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks
#2woahiluvdisPosted 3/30/2012 7:26:14 PM
no but it reminds me of that one part in Resident Evil 2...
#3mudelledge(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2012 7:38:08 PM
Talking about the music.....u have firm grasp of the obvious if you recognized re2.......as did i and I'm not trying to be a d*ck or troll....
---
#4woahiluvdisPosted 3/30/2012 9:02:26 PM
idk but sometimes this weird screeching sound gets looped and its pretty creepy.

i notice it more usually after ive smoked.

this game in general is pretty creepy actually, but maybe it gets overlooked due to the other problems it has.
#5TagThisTsTsPosted 3/31/2012 9:02:57 AM
Isn't that like level 5? I'll have to replay it and listen.
---
"Do you know how many birthdays their are each year? Literally hundreds." Stop buying over-priced DLC!!
#6mudelledge(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2012 11:54:41 AM
I hope that smoke reference was legit.....cause there's another thing ppl on these boards like to give reason to anything that's not their standard. "they must of been high to release this"
---