Why aren't the achievement for the DLC showing up?

#1Explicitz999Posted 4/18/2012 12:52:04 AM
I've unlocked a couple achievement for the DLC yet they dont add to my gamerscore. What gives?
---
Room/Setup: http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/emubilly/My%20Room%20and%20Setup/
#2DrakerzPosted 4/18/2012 4:39:01 AM

Explicitz999 posted...
I've unlocked a couple achievement for the DLC yet they dont add to my gamerscore. What gives?
---
Room/Setup: http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/emubilly/My%20Room%20and%20Setup/

Because more than likely you'll get the achievement support with the next pack. Be ready to dish out another 800 points ($10) for the pack and achievement support. Hope this helps, happy gaming!

#312ehstevePosted 4/18/2012 4:52:12 AM
They showed up for me... I downloaded the pack at about 6PM Atlantic time and after all the regular achievements the new DLC ones show up. Also I got achievements for beating the new Spec Ops missions.
#4Sonic411Posted 4/18/2012 6:42:41 AM
12ehsteve posted...
They showed up for me... I downloaded the pack at about 6PM Atlantic time and after all the regular achievements the new DLC ones show up. Also I got achievements for beating the new Spec Ops missions.
Yeah they pop up, but if you look the points were not added to your gamerscore, and if you check your profile on xbox.com they arn't there. Unless they fixed this already, but from what I've heard they havn't yet.
---
My 3DS FC: 3952-7088-9132
My Xbox 360 GamerTag: JNCABLE91
#5NavexPosted 4/18/2012 6:44:24 AM
I haven't looked (since it really doesn't apply to me to since I didn't buy it) but as of yesterday the achievements haven't been registered on the Xbox servers, which is Capcom's fault. I visit 360achievements.com and that was the current word on the issue. The new achievements WILL show up with the DLC (x out of 60) and you can unlock them but since the servers aren't updated with them you will not get any gamerscore and until they fix this and nothing you do will save. You may be able to get them while playing and they may appear in your unlocked achievements for now but once the issue is resolved you'll have to get them again. This isn't just a few players, this is everyone as until they update those servers everyone experiences this. If I were you I'd redownload your profile now to save time as this will accurately refresh your score and as you will notice when you do those DLC achievements you got will be gone.
---
"You can do anything you want in life. Unless Jay Leno wants to do it, too."
- Conan O'Brien
#6NavexPosted 4/18/2012 6:46:17 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=366544
^ Refer to that for further reference.
---
- Conan O'Brien
#712ehstevePosted 4/18/2012 7:03:02 AM
Now I'm actually fairly new to xbox and xbl, so if I re-download my profile or whatever it will clear out the achievements I supposedly got and make them locked again?

Also, will/should I have to keep redownloading my profile everytime I get a DLC achievement?

Finally, I've only gotten the new achievements for the first 2 missions and can just as easily re-beat them on casual again but should I try to avoid unlocking the other ones?
#8NavexPosted 4/18/2012 7:24:31 AM
Redownloading your profile won't do anything except remove those null achievements you got. I recommend doing it because regardless of what you do or what Capcom does, you will have to re-obtain them once they upload the proper info to the servers. I would just redownload my profile now and remove them that way to make things easier.

Once they fix this, no, you won't have to keep doing this. Just do this once and wait, unless you just want to play the missions now and don't give a crap about the achvs in the meantime. Even if that's the case, you don't have to keep redownloading it, just play until you're satisfied and then redownload to remove any of them. And there is no point, again, in trying to get any of them because they will not be counted and saved no matter what is done.
---
- Conan O'Brien
#912ehstevePosted 4/18/2012 7:30:16 AM
Yeah I still want to finish the missions for the the first time, I don't mind revisiting them after the fix. So in other words I can just keep playing like normal, then just make sure to redownload my profile only one time sometime after the fix for an accurate view of what's still locked?
#10CallMeCujoPosted 4/18/2012 8:08:09 AM
so you can unlock them and when its fixed play them again and get the achievements?
---
Xbox 360 GT: Zonaji.