Is it asking too much for local servers?

#1JrTapia1991Posted 5/1/2012 4:29:02 PM
Come on capcom.....matches and servers being so laggy,(especially)putting me against mexico people,italy people,japan and china as well and no telling whatever other country or other side of my country.

servers are garbage....lvl 94 and dying because I can't get hit markers on people. 99.9% of the time,I check their profile,and they're in Mexico.I'm all the way in Tx.

what was that update today even for?

urg.I can only hope RE6 isn't a mess like this. VS mode is fun,heros takes too long to kill people,g virus capture the flag is bleh and so is survivors due to garbage chump team mates.Why does it always put the low levels on my team against a team of 90+ or 70+ ?It'll give me level 10s and s*** -____- so annoying.

I guess usa servers were too much money for capcom to waste on us.Thx alot,shows you really care about your customers.
---
"Human history is a litany of blood, shed over ideals of rulership and afterlife."-Legion
#2RE2LeonSPosted 5/1/2012 5:15:48 PM
Local Servers = More Laggy, Host advantage, basically it's a cry for 'I suck, need lag assistance to gain kills'
---
If you're going to buy a Capcom title, buy it USED! GamerTag - RE2LeonS
#3Dicer7Posted 5/1/2012 5:23:57 PM
This game at least needs a region filter like RE5 versus.
---
PSN/GT: Dicer7
#4I_Dont_AgreePosted 5/1/2012 5:52:29 PM
Capcom Dev: ''For the record, local multiplayer was NEVER an advertised feature. And even if it was, there are hardware limitations that prevent us from implementing that feature. Sorry, but here's a 40% off coupon for the Capcom store!''

Me: ''Hardware limitations? But other games are more advanced and they still--''

*Ninja appears in a cloud of smoke*

Capcom Assassin: ''No one questions the all-powerful Capcom!''

*Tosses black powder bomb at my feet, explodes*

*Dies*
---
''It's hot as hell in here.'' ''You see it too? For me, it's always like this.''
James, Angela- Silent Hill 2
#5JrTapia1991(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 7:03:29 PM
well,yeah that's what I meant too,regional servers kinda like how BF3 is.

Even if it was local I would never get host advantage compared to these guys with T1 god connections lol

I still don't know why it constantly puts me against and on the same team of laggy people all the way across the world...come on crapcom -__-
---
"Human history is a litany of blood, shed over ideals of rulership and afterlife."-Legion
#612ehstevePosted 5/2/2012 5:31:20 AM
If you call your squad and still play public versus are you always on the same team as them? I was playing last night and one team was 3 98s and a 94 (most of which had similar names to each other) and me being an 80 was the next highest and got stuck with the other 3 people every match and getting my arse handed on a platter. Most matches were:

Rank 98
Rank 98
Rank 98
Rank 94

VS

Rank 80
Rank 20
Rank 35
Rank 3

Thanks for the balance :(
---
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee424/ehsteve12/
My Legend of Zelda Collection
#7Err0r 718Posted 5/2/2012 9:15:53 AM
I just want to be able to block mexico and brazil , i cant see how they can enjoy playing this when the transport around the map from one end to the other, is it because these places have heavy boot legged machines or something??!
---
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1383908/1/
RES EVIL FANFIC(Alpha Team)
#8JrTapia1991(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 12:52:57 PM
yeah it really needs better balancing and an option to block mexico and I've played against many laggy brazil people as well..........damn lag sometimes causes the game to freeze or sometimes just a cheesy black screen saying "waiting on team mates"

Despite all the BS last night with the servers and laggy other countries like mexico,etc...I managed to lvl up to 95 I think.I'm like rank 2200 in player kills and 1600 in time played...woo
---
#9True_ScornPosted 5/2/2012 12:55:01 PM
Japanese GT's = lag for me.
---
XBLGT - True Scorn
#10JrTapia1991(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 1:11:35 PM
this one japenese guy #1 in the world in time played sure does have alot of free time...over 30 days of play time...and his GT has almost 300,000 points....think he's legit?lol or does he make everybody else lag out and he just wins that way?
---
More topics from this board...
Looking for playersscream13524/21 7:47PM