Why No Hell Hounds?

#1JimmyPlicketPosted 5/9/2012 10:33:19 AM
Something that I just can't wrap my head around is why there are no hell hound B.O.W.s in the versus modes. I personally think these creatures would be an excellent light weight yet dangerous additional to the three dimensional battle element. The dogs are easy enough to put down, but their size, color, and pounce attack make them a dynamic hazard for all of the game types.

I know a lot of people complain about the annoyances of having zombies grab or B.O.W.s assualt you in a clutch moment, but those poeple are idiots. This is all part of the chaotic nature of this game. I think that it's a crime to leave out the hell hounds in the multiplayer, any other thoughts?
---
Yeah, I guess you do "win" because I don't care enough to dignify your dumb *** with a response.Ty1erDurden_
#2True_ScornPosted 5/9/2012 3:56:26 PM
Agreed. Thus is the nature of this MP... If you want a 'clean fight', you're in the wrong game. Long story short, deal with it.
---
XBLGT - True Scorn
#3SleepySrHPosted 5/9/2012 6:31:25 PM
Indeed id much rather deal with dogs then being grab by a licker 100 feet away.

I think it would be a good way to mix things up, especially chasin down health runners in apocolypse
---
Dying is too easy, and giving up just ain't my style... I say we rush em and let god sort out the rest!
#4dr_zombergPosted 5/9/2012 9:27:11 PM(edited)
hellhounds? what the hell is that? this is not the nazi zombies mode from COD.
---
GT/PSN: KRISHANKO
Iraq was very clearly going to be Iraq's first target --Choleric_Llama
#5popculturehiPosted 5/11/2012 2:25:17 AM
hellhounds lmao
---
deconstruct.tumblr.com
https://twitter.com/#!/legitinate
#6JimmyPlicket(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2012 9:58:36 AM
dr_zomberg
Posted 5/9/2012 11:27:11 PM
message detail
(edited)
hellhounds? what the hell is that? this is not the nazi zombies mode from COD.

Yeah as in The Cerberus B.O.W.s from the early games in the series. They are dogs (Doberman Pinschers) that are infected with the T virus. Most RE OG's lovingly refer to them as hell hounds.
---
Yeah, I guess you do "win" because I don't care enough to dignify your dumb *** with a response.Ty1erDurden_
More topics from this board...
Looking for playersscream13514/14 2:26PM