so the spec ops girl who does all the knife work...is she the hero vector?

#1squiggy9996999Posted 3/9/2012 8:19:45 AM
sorry, i can't remember her name - the girl with the cap and pony tail seems to be the "good guy" version of vector, except we never see her cloak. can we assume she has that ability in the final game or versus modes?

the cgi scenes so far all seem to have her going to town with her knife, though.
#2SoopaMan2KPosted 3/9/2012 8:51:38 AM(edited)
Yes. Willow is the Recon/Vector of the Spec Ops. And there is a trailer with her going cloak. It's one of those trailer showing in-game MP of her cloaking. So, you're good.
---
SEN + XBLGT: SoopaMan2K
#3vhunter14Posted 3/9/2012 2:19:54 PM
Yea she's a blatant copy paste job at that too.
---
Official Nemesis Of the UMVC3 Board...S.T.A.R.S....
#4xenosaga123Posted 3/9/2012 2:43:24 PM
vhunter14 posted...

what are you trying to say?

Practically all characters in RE games are copy and paste jobs for the most part.
Heck, Leon and Claire in RE2 practically have the same gameplay outside of different weapons they may find. They even have the same running speed.

RE5 mercenaries included, extra characters are mostly copy and pastes from the Chris and Sheva framework with just melee differences.

Virtually every shooter out there are copy and paste with their characters, which are basically skins of the same model/skeleton and canned animations.
#5DrakoVongola1Posted 3/9/2012 3:46:38 PM
vhunter14 posted...

Be glad we get as much diversity as we do, a lot of shooters don't give 6 completely different class types to pick from.
---
I believe in Jesus, the son of God, the one way to salvation.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#6xenosaga123Posted 3/9/2012 3:51:54 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
vhunter14 posted...

Be glad we get as much diversity as we do, a lot of shooters don't give 6 completely different class types to pick from.

That's right, or 6 unique main characters with their own backstory and you can play any of them the whole way through the campaign.

There's virtually no other shooter that has 6 main characters for their campaign. That's like at least 6 unique playthroughs.
#7vhunter14Posted 3/9/2012 3:52:28 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
vhunter14 posted...

I'm glad for the original 6 but the spec ops ones are just kinda lame... even in their debut trailer The USS just screwed them pretty hard, until you know a truck or 2 got thrown by a Tyrant, but still. Also terrible logic saner, that's like saying all DMC games are the same too because they have some of the same moves and that 3 and 4 especially are the same since dante shares his style abilities from 3 when he is played.
---
#8DrakoVongola1Posted 3/9/2012 3:57:30 PM
vhunter14 posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
vhunter14 posted...

I'm glad for the original 6 but the spec ops ones are just kinda lame... even in their debut trailer The USS just screwed them pretty hard, until you know a truck or 2 got thrown by a Tyrant, but still. Also terrible logic saner, that's like saying all DMC games are the same too because they have some of the same moves and that 3 and 4 especially are the same since dante shares his style abilities from 3 when he is played.

I do agree on that, the Spec Ops got owned pretty hard in the Triple Impact trailer until Mr. X came along and going Hulk on the USS. Maybe in the actual story they'll look more competant.

But what's with that last part? I don't see what that has to do with any post here, unless I'm missing something.
---
I believe in Jesus, the son of God, the one way to salvation.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#9vhunter14Posted 3/9/2012 4:46:08 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
vhunter14 posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
vhunter14 posted...

I do agree on that, the Spec Ops got owned pretty hard in the Triple Impact trailer until Mr. X came along and going Hulk on the USS. Maybe in the actual story they'll look more competant.

But what's with that last part? I don't see what that has to do with any post here, unless I'm missing something.

Saner or Xeno said that basically because RE 4 and 5 play alike they must be the same game and rip offs of each other, though they have their differences of course, and any DMC fan knows almost all the games are different from each other even though there are some similar notions from previous games, like the stinger or helm breaker, round trip etc.
---
#10NahchillhomebroPosted 3/10/2012 2:01:22 PM
O_o What trailer were you all watching? Spec-Ops had the upper hand until the pheremone grenade.
---
I KEEL YOU!
More topics from this board...
Any one still play this?trinitywill148/25 9:26AM