Games TM gives Operation Raccoon City a 3/10

#1devastatorX2Posted 3/15/2012 5:28:03 AM
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=466666

More like Operation Flop City.
---
Friends don't let friends be Leaf fans.
#2ShimmerManPosted 3/15/2012 5:41:14 AM

sounds about right from the footage I've seen.

#3Ice WeaselPosted 3/15/2012 5:53:24 AM
ShimmerMan posted...
sounds about right from the footage I've seen.

Have to agree. I love the R.E. series so much, (the original game was the first game I bought for my PS1 back in 1996), but I just can't get into this one. I have it pre-ordered but I'm going to go in and cancel it. Almost every article and video I've read/watched has me reasonably convinced that this will not be a very good game at all. I hate to diss a Canadian developer but I've never really enjoyed any Slant Six game before either.
---
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, okay now you're just pissing me off.
#4Ice WeaselPosted 3/15/2012 6:03:29 AM(edited)
This is the correct link by the way:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=466666

Oh and that review is for the SINGLE PLAYER ONLY.
---
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, okay now you're just pissing me off.
#5Jimbo190Posted 3/15/2012 6:40:20 AM
How can this review be this low, Honestly the game looked like a solid 7 too, at lowest a 6, but a 3? How do you manage to make a bad competitive team based shooter in 2012? All you got to do is copy the other greatly raved shooters games mechanics, and add them while putting some new features in to distinguish yourself a bit from the rest. I guess slant are god awful developers, but let me see what gamespot rates it, only review site I sorta hold a bit of value in. If gamespot rates it lower than a 6 I am not buying it.
#6Exia009Posted 3/15/2012 6:48:19 AM
I question how reputable this site is in the first place. Most of their reviews seems iffy and go-with-the-flow. I'd hold off on cancelling any preorders just yet folks, especially since they didn't get their hands on the multiplayer. Remember, Battlefield 3 has that incongruence where the campaign was trash but the multiplayer managed to save it. This may also be the case. In any case, not ALL consumers pay attention to reviews, so even after launch, it might be easy enough to sell off your copy (hell, with the NewEgg preorder deal I snagged, I might even make a profit back if it comes down to it :p).
---
Steam: BigPoeticCanine
PSN: Exia009
#7Scorex_VIIPosted 3/15/2012 6:50:20 AM
As i said in the 360 boards... They gave Syndycate a 8... Not bad, but if THAT game takes a 8, ORC is at the very least a 6-7... thats what i am expecting tbh. Playing with friends is what sold me.
---
Number of times CENSORED by GFAQS moderators: 2
GGs GFAQS... GGs.
#8EX_BortthogPosted 3/15/2012 6:56:42 AM
ITT: I can't think for myself so I let others think for me
---
#1 Cactus
#9Jx1010Posted 3/15/2012 7:25:51 AM
Why a 3?
There must be something ''really'' bad about this game.............besides what we already know..........
#10Onion_MasterPosted 3/15/2012 7:35:09 AM
They lost all credibility for caving and giving Mass Effect 3 a 9.

Lol, what a joke of a game. Another reviewer we can discredit.
---
This is my signature.
More topics from this board...
Any one still play this?trinitywill158/29 10:19AM